2009 Camaro Unveiling Pics + Accessories

ForeverMaker

Guest tbutera2112
rs/ss should have been an option on the 4th gens...i liked the look of the rs and the power of the ss...i didnt read that link but i havent heard anything about an rs/ss model yet...anyone know if there will be?

Guest tbutera2112
MSRP on a GT is $26,775.

But yes the initial markup will be killer. And we all know how Chevy does with new models. Loads of kinks to be worked out.

i meant after markup and stuff...you can pickup a gt 28-32 depending on options and your haggling skills...but i agree, that camaro will have a huge markup...if they sold at 35k off the lot for a base v8, i think they would sell great, but i doubt that will happen..look at the challenger

Completely not trying to split hairs here, but trying to understand something... are you saying GTs are going for over MSRP? With an invoice of $24,577 you would think they would be selling around that price. Just curious.

(now I know all those shelby editions get marked way up, which is surprising with gas the way it is.)

whats the word on pricing?

not too sure, its suposed to be priced like the mustang from the mid-high 20's to low to mid 30's. he didn't have alot of info on it since its not been set in stone yet. should know more next month when we can start to order them.

Completely not trying to split hairs here, but trying to understand something... are you saying GTs are going for over MSRP? With an invoice of $24,577 you would think they would be selling around that price. Just curious.

(now I know all those shelby editions get marked way up, which is surprising with gas the way it is.)

No, there is no mark up on a GT. You can get them below MSRP with rebates or x,a,d plans!

Also, you can get a Shelby for MSRP. They have been selling for MSRP some or less for about a year now!

Ehh, still indifferent. The SS looks nice, I really like how they added that front lip. The rear still looks goofy. The interior is really cool but kinda weird.

I really don't know what to think about it yet. I do know that the exterior add-on crap looks horrible, especially that big spoiler and rear diffuser, yuck. The "blade" spoiler is nice though

Complete and utter failure. The exterior is just wrong, and you can't even call the interior gay. It's FAGGY. I'm pretty sure Ru Paul could design something more masculine. That is the worst fucking failure in design. I want to say, "worst since xxxxx" but I literally cannot think of a production vehicle that has ever been that stupidly flashy, badly laid-out, and downright FUGLY. You could go to a Japanese auto-indutry show, and not find one concept in the bunch as stupid looking as that thing.

As unimaginative as GM design has been at some points, I can't think of a GM car from the past 25 years that was actually UGLY. They just blew that all in one go.