Blessing Cornet - FREE

Casper

Its the one I started playing in grade school, and used it through high school. Here's one on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/BLESSING-USA-Shepards-Crook-Cornet-Case-No-Res-7_W0QQitemZ220284863850QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item220284863850&_trkparms=72%3A1163%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Mine's beat up pretty bad, but still sounds good. I'll let it go for free to someone with a kid wanting to start band and can't afford one. If nobody bites here, I'll be donating it to one of the local schools.

Please, if you can afford one don't ask me for this one. I want to help out someone who needs it.

• 2 weeks later...

Ben, are you interested in donating it to a university? I have a pretty good amount of responsibility in the music program here at Shawnee State University. That would be good for one of our ensembles.

If not, I think it is cool of you wanting to give it to a kid. Great idea.

Ben, are you interested in donating it to a university? I have a pretty good amount of responsibility in the music program here at Shawnee State University. That would be good for one of our ensembles.

If not, I think it is cool of you wanting to give it to a kid. Great idea.

I think for right now I want to donate it to a child or k-12. If I can't find anybody, I'll definitely hit you up. Thanks.

• 5 months later...