I don't vote!

Chad is Dead

Anyone else? And feel free to flame me for choosing not to vote. And I get so tired of walking down high street and having five people trying to get me to vote for a certain candidate, and get upset when I tell them I don't vote{reminds me of religion}......I just choose not to vote because I don't want to do the research on the candidates and feel it would be dumb of me to vote for someone based on a couple sentences I've heard on the news. And to quote a statement I've heard but can't remember where......."If voting actually made a difference, it would be illegal."

Anyone else? And feel free to flame me for choosing not to vote. And I get so tired of walking down high street and having five people trying to get me to vote for a certain candidate, and get upset when I tell them I don't vote{reminds me of religion}......I just choose not to vote because I don't want to do the research on the candidates and feel it would be dumb of me to vote for someone based on a couple sentences I've heard on the news. And to quote a statement I've heard but can't remember where......."If voting actually made a difference, it would be illegal."

So then don't bitch when you don't like something.

I vote so I can bitch. People say "You should be voting to help make our country a better place." But the fact is, you can't. The only two viable choices are bad and worse. So F-it, I'll vote for who I want and complain the rest of the time.

If they were REALLY interested in voting, you'd get a "CD-Key" with your tax return, and in Novenber of every year, you'd enter in that key to place a vote on the issues/elections up for consideration. The ACTUAL voice of the people(taxpayer) speaking.

Voting makes no difference. Anyone ever heard of electoral votes? Your vote doesn't account for much.

I wish we had a popular vote system, but I don't think everyone capable of voting would, like the first two incompetents in this thread. However, you DO vote for the middle man who will vote the way you would. In most elections, this worked because the popular vote result agreed with the electorally voted winner.

I had some Obama campaign guy call me the other day asking for my brother who has NEVER lived at my place. I don't even now how the dude got my number.

So then after that was done this guy asks me who I was voting for and I told him "neither one, they're all crooks". This dude paused for about 10 seconds and finally said "so you don't vote".. "nope". "thanks have a nice day".

I have voted in every election since I was 18. This one has me mad as a hornet. Out of 300+ million people these are the best two? Give me a break. I would love to be in politics but my wife ask that I don't. A couple of years ago, I was considering running for a local office, until my wife and I sat down to discuss it and she ask that I not get involved in it.

I have voted in every election since I was 18. This one has me mad as a hornet. Out of 300+ million people these are the best two? Give me a break. I would love to be in politics but my wife ask that I don't. A couple of years ago, I was considering running for a local office, until my wife and I sat down to discuss it and she ask that I not get involved in it.

You are of legal presidential candidate age. I vote for you.

*Wait, I just read your sig and I take it back.*

Hell Obama don't vote and he's running for pres:-)

I do understand why you don't vote though. I don't like to vote at all, but I can't let Obama off without a fight in the only way I can make one.

I'd almost vote for a third party and just wish everyone would go together on that and get rid of the dems/reps.

Evan

I don't vote. Two reasons. First of all it's meaningless; this country was bought and sold a long time ago. The shit they shovel around every 4 years *pfff* doesn't mean a fucking thing. Secondly, I believe if you vote, you have no right to complain. People like to twist that around – they say, 'If you don't vote, you have no right to complain', but where's the logic in that? If you vote and you elect dishonest, incompetent people into office who screw everything up, you are responsible for what they have done. You caused the problem; you voted them in; you have no right to complain. I, on the other hand, who did not vote, who in fact did not even leave the house on election day, am in no way responsible for what these people have done and have every right to complain about the mess you created that I had nothing to do with.

RIP you funny bastard.

In my mind, if I don't vote i'm not responsible for any of this stupid shit happening.. I just go with shit as it comes, and keep my yapper shut when it comes to bitching. Really, bitching gets nothing changed anyways, so why bother?

I vote so I can bitch. People say "You should be voting to help make our country a better place." But the fact is, you can't. The only two viable choices are bad and worse. So F-it, I'll vote for who I want and complain the rest of the time.

If they were REALLY interested in voting, you'd get a "CD-Key" with your tax return, and in Novenber of every year, you'd enter in that key to place a vote on the issues/elections up for consideration. The ACTUAL voice of the people(taxpayer) speaking.

I like this idea. Turbo Tax Democracy edition.