Ron Paul is the bus driver...

mmrmnhrm

Can we vote for people that arent on the ballot? Fuck.... this is the man that should be running, not mccain. Time to buy your gold and hope for the best. :(

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Write-in for the vote you are just dying to waste.

I hear that if enough of you say "I believe in Ron Paul", and clap in unison he will come back to life and win the election!

Note that I don't have anything against Dr Paul or his ideas (at least the non-radical part) but, I am a realist and am merely facing the sad state of our political process.

Can we vote for people that arent on the ballot? Fuck.... this is the man that should be running, not mccain. Time to buy your gold and hope for the best. :(

Yes, there should be a space below the candidates for "write-in" people.

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Write-in for the vote you are just dying to waste.

I hear that if enough of you say "I believe in Ron Paul", and clap in unison he will come back to life and win the election!

Note that I don't have anything against Dr Paul or his ideas (at least the non-radical part) but, I am a realist and am merely facing the sad state of our political process.

You've just classified the constitution (that Dr. Paul defends) as "radical"? Thats what his whole political point of view is based on...

You've just classified the constitution (that Dr. Paul defends) as "radical"? Thats what his whole political point of view is based on...

The constitution doesn't say anything about how the Free Market should be allowed to give hand jobs to bank execs while they skate away with the stolen assets of American home owners... Some regulation is absolutely necessary to keep the economy working for the general population, not the elite few.