Holy fucking FAIL!?

Buck531

http://wjz.com/topstories/murder.children.frozen.2.828188.html

Calvert Authorities Find Children's Frozen Corpses

LUSBY, Md. (AP) ― A gruesome discovery inside a Southern Maryland home lands a foster mother behind bars.

Police say she placed the bodies of her two adopted daughters in the freezer inside her Lusby home over six months ago.

Alex DeMetrick reports what happened in the quiet neighborhood of southern Calvert County actually began a year ago in Montgomery County with the deaths of two young sisters whose bodies were brought to Calvert County in a freezer.

Friday evening, the 8-year-old daughter of Renee Bowman jumped from her second floor window and began wandering when a neighbor found her.

"She says, my mom beats me to death. She hits me all the time," said neighbor Philip Garrett.

Bowman, 43, had locked her daughter in a room while she visited in DC.

She went to the Sheriff's Office when she returned and found her daughter gone.

Bowman was arrested for child abuse and started talking about the two other daughters who had died.

"Her own statement sort of says over a year. She moved the freezer down to Calvert County with the bodies in it," said Mike Evans.

The freezer with the bodies of sisters, age 9 and 11, was taken to the medical examiner's office. They, and the 8-year-old, were adopted by Bowman.

Word that the sisters were dead first came from the 8-year-old girl.

"She had told me that both of her sisters had been beaten to death and that one day just didn't come back home," said Garrett. "And that their mother had did it. My mother beats me to death."

Court documents charge Bowman with child abuse and state the 8-year-old had wounds and sores on the buttocks, thighs, hands and lips. She also had ligature marks and scars on her neck.

She told investigators her mother beat her with the heel of a blood soaked shoe.

In the same document, when asked why she beat her daughter, Bowman said she was angry over her daughter's mental capacity and was stressed out and she was out of control and needed help.

Bowman is only charged with child abuse in Calvert County; meanwhile, police in Montgomery County are investigating the death of the two other sisters. Charges there could also be filed.

Bowmen is being held without bail.

how in the fuck could anyone who looks like this qualify to get foster kids?

http://llnw.image.cbslocal.com/33/2008/09/29/175x131/00021489001.jpg

okay, so looks alone aren't it....but come on already....who the fuck doesn't see that she's obviously using the foster system for the money she gets to support the kids.

damn, if I die and come back as a foster kid and God puts me with a poor, uneducated person, scamming the system, I'm kicking someone's ass.

I say lock her fat ass up, and put her on death row. then go arrest whoever approved her as a foster parent.

how in the fuck could anyone who looks like this qualify to get foster kids?

http://llnw.image.cbslocal.com/33/2008/09/29/175x131/00021489001.jpg

okay, so looks alone aren't it....but come on already....who the fuck doesn't see that she's obviously using the foster system for the money she gets to support the kids.

damn, if I die and come back as a foster kid and God puts me with a poor, uneducated person, scamming the system, I'm kicking someone's ass.

I say lock her fat ass up, and put her on death row. then go arrest whoever approved her as a foster parent.

I agree the bitch is crazy, but I'm still having a hard time seeing what it is about her exactly that makes you so sure about your assumptions? :confused:

http://wjz.com/topstories/murder.children.frozen.2.828188.html

Calvert Authorities Find Children's Frozen Corpses

LUSBY, Md. (AP) ― A Charges there could also be filed.

What the fuck does it mean COULD? I'd already have her ass frying in a chair. That or have beatin her to within inches of her life with a bloody high heeled shoe then stuck her in a freezer to finish her off. make the punishment fit the crime.

What the fuck does it mean COULD? I'd already have her ass frying in a chair. That or have beatin her to within inches of her life with a bloody high heeled shoe then stuck her in a freezer to finish her off. make the punishment fit the crime.

It means they are investigating the deaths that occured in a different county. She is already being charged with the abuse. Problem is if the wrong county files charges for the murder then those charges have to be dropped and new charges filed by the correct county. She is already being held for the abuse. I would rather they investigate the murders and close all the loop holes so some jack ass lawyer doesn't get her out on a technicality.