accident at waggoner/kennedy

Guest tbutera2112

Guest tbutera2112
was comin home from work today and my neighbors nice red ls2 gto was mangled on the side of the road facing a cherokee that was crushed....cops and ambulance etc and the radio said there was an injury....was wondering if maybe my neighbor is on here or anyone on here know him to see if it was him or the jeep driver that was hurt...both vehicles were smashed in the front, and gto was about 20 feet off of the road, and the jeep was on jackstands with no wheels and barely a front end... i live off waggoner on willow brook crossing, anyone know this guy or is he on here? it coulda been a girl too, i think his wife shares the car

Guest tbutera2112
me neither but i figured it was worth a shot...i dont even like the color red and i drooled everytime i passed that car....it was in showroom condition all the time, i never once saw a spec of dirt on it

Guest tbutera2112
it happened at 8 30....theres tire marks in the grass where the gto was...it wasnt at the intersection, it was out in the grass in front of fliers, towards my house

it happened at 8 30....theres tire marks in the grass where the gto was...it wasnt at the intersection, it was out in the grass in front of fliers, towards my house

they must have cleaned it up quickly. i went and asked my g/f after i posted the first time if she saw anything when she left for work at 7 and she said no. i was thinking maybe i was a day late on this thread. ill have to look for marks tomorrow

and its flyers :gtfo:

I drive past there almost everyday and I didn't see anything.

p.s

Flyers' italian subs are the shit!

next time you go in, get the nightmare, add extra cheese, bacon, and pizza sauce (i get the 2 sauces on the side and dip it otherwise its messy as fuck).

if i get the 12", i can eat 1/2 for dinner and the other 1/2 for breakfast