Noob with a Terminator.

EVIL1

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of curiosity how much power/torque does it take to make this things run 10's?

Best numbers for mine was 616 but I've seen em run 10's with much less. Mine even has the spare and jack still in the trunk, the solid swap saves some weight but that weight is from the rear and negates the saving somewhat.

Best numbers for mine was 616 but I've seen em run 10's with much less. Mine even has the spare and jack still in the trunk, the solid swap saves some weight but that weight is from the rear and negates the saving somewhat.

Spray off the line, blower on the top end, and a solid rear seem to make them nice track cars. I was honestly expecting you to say 650-700.

Spray off the line, blower on the top end, and a solid rear seem to make them nice track cars. I was honestly expecting you to say 650-700.

I've never used the spray. I only put it on because I had it and figured why not.

I'm pretty close to maxed out on my FPDC (80%) as is.

Thanks. Yeah Thompson isn't the greatest, I had to baby it just about all of 1st gear.

Hell I think it could go way quicker with some practice. I've only raced it about 6 times in the last 2 years.