Noob with a Terminator.

EVIL1

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True,,, turbos FTW. On a Race car.

Or on a Cobra. Less stress on the engine as compared to your KB. Less stress on the engine as compard to your spray.

Or on a Cobra. Less stress on the engine as compared to your KB. Less stress on the engine as compard to your spray.

...nothing you're gonna measure. 1.2atm=1.2atm The difference in how you get there is negligible.

...nothing you're gonna measure. 1.2atm=1.2atm The difference in how you get there is negligible.

The immediate shock due the spray, or the near instant torque of the blower is the issue. The pressure isn't any different.

The immediate shock due the spray, or the near instant torque of the blower is the issue. The pressure isn't any different.

I agree however, there are too many variables (mainly setup and driver) that would determine the shock you are referring to and that difference would make it to difficult to measure.

I agree however, there are too many variables (mainly setup and driver) that would determine the shock you are referring to and that difference would make it to difficult to measure.

I would disagree with there being too many variables. Even starting your spray at 20% and ramping up is a shock to the system. I'll avoid going into more detail, because, I just don't feel like it right now.

I would disagree with there being too many variables. Even starting your spray at 20% and ramping up is a shock to the system. I'll avoid going into more detail, because, I just don't feel like it right now.

He speaks the truth. I started mine off at 20% when I took the fuel cell out earlier and torque still jumped to 630ft-lbs and a/f went 15:1 for a hot second.

Welcome cobra owner guy. We need more Cobras on here... its like a clusterfuck of f-bodies and lsx motors right now.