Anyone wanna play some football?

DaddyBuiltRacing

I say 1pm at the practice fields if parking is a issue then we go to kenny and lane.

Everyone make sure you bring cleats or you will get burnt. That field is really fast and I doubt you want your ankles broken lol.

No cleats here. :( Guess I'll be running in a straight line if I show. Please, try to get in my way. Unless I'm D, then no dodging. :D

Actually, I have some old Nikes with the soles falling apart. May help dig into the turf better. lol

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we've decided? 1pm at the practice fields? I think it should be up to Josh (alittlelessordinary) b/c he's the OP. Either way Im in but I'd like to know before 12:59 sunday afternoon ;)

Oh and, I think I played rugby on those fields in HS but its been a while. Are they right by the OSU hospital?

Just curious. Is anyone really wearing cleats? I dont have any and really dont feel like buying a pair before 1pm tomorow but i know my running shoes wont do shit on a field.

Oh and I dont think I've met any of you in person so if you see a guy roll up in a black eclipse by all means come introduce yourself.

John are you going to play FT QB?

Just curious. Is anyone really wearing cleats? I dont have any and really dont feel like buying a pair before 1pm tomorow but i know my running shoes wont do shit on a field.

Oh and I dont think I've met any of you in person so if you see a guy roll up in a black eclipse by all means come introduce yourself.

ohhh yea i was being serious about the cleats. When we first started playing there my friends were making fun that i had cleats. By the 2nd time we played everyone brought them.

yes, cleats, full pads, helmet. :D

yes, cleats, full pads, helmet. :D

Oh i was already planning on the full UnderArmor body suit and cup. just needed to know about cleats ;)

But seriously, Im planning on just some old gym shoes if this becomes a regular thing I might invest some money into some cleats. see you guys there.

There was 14 of us all together and only 2 from on here, me and cobra rabbit. It was fun though, you definately need cleats to play on that field turf shit

Yeah, it was awesome. I mean, I showed up to the field behind The Shoe and no one from CR was there. Then, I went to the field further south on Cannon, again, no one there.

Yeah, it was awesome. I mean, I showed up to the field behind The Shoe and no one from CR was there. Then, I went to the field further south on Cannon, again, no one there.

I dont know how you missed us i wont lie. We were there for 4 hourslol. We were the only group playing football.