FS: M&P 40

dragknee66

It's for law-enforcement. If they get into a struggle, they can drop the magazine so the gun becomes useless and they don't get shot with their own bullets and firearms. You'd be surprised by how many cops lose their guns in hand-to-hand, CQB-type situations.

thats really gay, nothing like having one in the pipe and not being able to use it in a fire fight if need be.

I agree 100%. I am quite against it myself, especially for competitive use when I count my rounds. However, for re-sale value to the public... it's a different story. I sell the mag disconnect model 5 to 1 over the will fire with mag out model. Most people feel unure of themselves in a struggle and don't want to get shot with their own gun. Not having to abide by quite the same standards as an officer when someone is in your house threatening house and home I don't quite understand it myself.

I agree 100%. I am quite against it myself, especially for competitive use when I count my rounds. However, for re-sale value to the public... it's a different story. I sell the mag disconnect model 5 to 1 over the will fire with mag out model. Most people feel unure of themselves in a struggle and don't want to get shot with their own gun. Not having to abide by quite the same standards as an officer when someone is in your house threatening house and home I don't quite understand it myself.

i don't think we are on the same page, what i ment is on the old S&W with the mag out it doesn't fire. you put the mag back in and put pressure on the trigger and then pull the mag out and it will fire. i understand the reason behind it but if all i have to do is pressure the trigger to keep one round alive then i would want that.

• 2 weeks later...