Watching the Palin Biden debate...she is HOT

ShankroidBeast

I'm an Obama supporter, but I like McCain as well. But holy fucking shit, Palin looks so hot tonight. If McCain is elected, we will get to see more of Palin on a daily basis. Sure she has had 5 kids and her snatch may be as a loose as driving a matchbox car through the Grand Canyon, but still I like looking at her..she is fucking hot. She is a GILTF

That being said. She still is hot. You got to to give credit to her husband, still fucked her and wanted to have kids (I'm sure the "practice" for him was what motivated him) So popped out a tard, it was the risk he was willing to take.

You sir are a moron. Stop talking at all costs before you sound like even more of an idiot.

I support obama, I dont support someone calling people tards. It has nothing to do with my political views. Whether or not you were serious, its fucked up. I have no intention on having a political conversation with you. End of story.

I am all in favor of calling someone a tard if you are referring to someone who routinely does stupid things. But I don't much like it as a reference to the disabled. OTOH, I am one of those who is a little put off by the "don't call him retarded, he's special/mentally challenged/differently able/mentally handicapped" BS. Retarded is a technical term, live with it. Just don't be crass about it.

BTW, I actually kind of respect Palin for keeping the kid. She stuck to what she believed. What I don't respect is her belief that everyone else should stick to what she believes.

She did look hot tonight. She looks really good for being 44 with 5 kids. Must be that Alaskin air.

Or the huge gobs of makeup she had plastered on her face. Did anyone else watch this in HD?

We noticed just how many age freckles and mass amounts of age wrinkles all the way around the lips, eyes, etc? The sheer amount makeup and "tucks" she had would make anyone look good. I mean, that's the only thing she has going for her that's marketable. They're going to do all they can to make her look a certain way. She's one of those who look good from a distance. Guaranteed getting her naked and in bed would be a disappointment. She probably wouldn't even do anything outside of missionary and/or just laying there.

That all being said, I'd still do her. Angrily. Put it on her forehead.

I'm an Obama supporter, but I like McCain as well. But holy fucking shit, Palin looks so hot tonight. If McCain is elected, we will get to see more of Palin on a daily basis. Sure she has had 5 kids and her snatch may be as a loose as driving a matchbox car through the Grand Canyon, but still I like looking at her..she is fucking hot. She is a GILTF

Word.

I still think the kid is her daughter's.

Agreed. Quite of bit of controversy with that. I'm still waiting on CNN to be running a story one day when I get home from work.

She's definitely nice to look at -- whack job points of view -- and a dirty politician, but still nice to look at. :)