Immigration!

Scotty2Hotty

The one topic left on a back burner:

NO GREEN CARD = No work!

No Citizenship= The Constitution does NOT apply to you, NOR do you have any fucking rights.

No english= Tough shit pick up a book and fucking learn.

Those coming in illegally are an un-wanted guest. If you are not paying taxes, able to speak English, or contribute to the US society, GET OUT! I have a nice solution to the problem, and it costs pennies on a dollar. The solution is Full Metal Jacket being introduced to the cranium, via a barreled rifle. Thank you.

I wonder if I turned the propane on in this political grill :eek:

There was just an article on cnn about "mexicans moving back to mexico" because of the slumping economy. I say.. ahh.. whats stopping them? Please go.

This is a touchy subject for me since Im suppose to be unbiased and neutral over the whole thing. In my eyes it still is unfair as hell to the working american citizen.

NO GREEN CARD = No work!

If you are from a different country you can apply to work in the US, if approved you are given a work visa. So you don't need a green card. Just because someone doesnt have one doesnt mean that they are here illegally

No Citizenship= The Constitution does NOT apply to you, NOR do you have any fucking rights.

o rly?

NO GREEN CARD = No work!

Those coming in illegally are an un-wanted guest. If you are not paying taxes, able to speak English, or contribute to the US society, GET OUT! I have a nice solution to the problem, and it costs pennies on a dollar. The solution is Full Metal Jacket being introduced to the cranium, via a barreled rifle. Thank you.

Your solution is a bit extreme (some Mexican woman are gorgeous! lol) but I actually agree with this, as well. You see, you showed tolerance towards outsiders without you probably even realizing it. lol Like fat girls, they need love, too. But they gotta pay. :p

Amen, This is part of my new plan.

Iraq or GO back.

Join the army get a citizenship

NO GREEN CARD = No work!

I have a few friends, 2 Mexican and one Venzuelan that served and got their citizenship. I just find it disgusting we bend over for a larger group. I know the US is a melting pot, but those that are truly in the US for the right reasons come in legally. I'm sick of seeing tax money being put towards these illegal fuckers that suck money off our economy. Put the fence up already, and step up deadly force measures. I'll try to find the article about boarder patrol agents and boarder state police gettin shot up by drug runners. Our boarder is quite lax on security measures, meaning we're asking for a nice attack in our back door. Time for a US lock down.

The ones that will disagree with you are the ones using illegals to make themselves a bigger profit. Wyandot Lake rented the apartment next to mine when I lived in Dublin and had 15 people living a 2 bedroom townhome. They sent a shuttle over to take them to work every morning and dropped them off every night. I was talking to one of the guys that spoke a little english and they were happy to work for pennies as long as room and board was paid for. There was way too much traffic for me so I had them evicted... Sorry for who ever had them as neighbors after me.

Rather than helping out 15 families they saved money for the company and took advantage of people that didnt know they should have been paid more than what they were (tax free to boot). This is mainly why I agree with Scott on this one...

The ones that will disagree with you are the ones using illegals to make themselves a bigger profit. Wyandot Lake rented the apartment next to mine when I lived in Dublin and had 15 people living a 2 bedroom townhome. They sent a shuttle over to take them to work every morning and dropped them off every night. I was talking to one of the guys that spoke a little english and they were happy to work for pennies as long as room and board was paid for. There was way too much traffic for me so I had them evicted... Sorry for who ever had them as neighbors after me.

Rather than helping out 15 families they saved money for the company and took advantage of people that didnt know they should have been paid more than what they were (tax free to boot). This is mainly why I agree with Scott on this one...

It's hard to blame the immigrants. I don't know about up here, but in all the Southern states from Cali to Texas, many of these immigrants are not actually paid under the table. It's very easy now to acquire a social security card. You can walk into a Fiesta (look it up, it's a grocery store) and get your own ss card, get a job, get paid a check that taxes are taken out of, and then be unable to collect said taxes at the end of the fiscal year. Many people are not aware of this tactic, but guess what, the government and the people who use them, are. I have worked for companies that use this tactic and know of many other that do, as well.

It's all very easy to blame someone who only wants to go where they can offer their families a better life. Something many of you will never fully understand simply because you've never been forced to live your lives in the same conditions these people have. I've actually lived in Mexico and not in a tourist area or by the beach or with some rich family. I've seen how things really are firsthand. (Luckily, I didn't have to experience it like many do.) They're taken advantage of.

Not one of you here would going to Mexico any way they could to help their families if you had to. "Well, they should go through the proper avenues", you say. Do you know what it takes; the time it takes? When all you want to do is feed your family? Not to mention, the companies and people who hire them make it easy. And don't fool yourself into believing the government really cares. It's cheap labor. We'd have Indians pick our lettuce if we could outsource that. ;)

Don't get me wrong, I do think I agree with it all. Like I said before, I agree with Scott, for the most part, but it's not a fence that's gonna stop it. It's the companies and people here who hire them, it's the companies and stores here that offer them the id's they need. The only thing you can blame them for is trying to feed themselves and most I've met are damn hardworking, good people. What do you think it takes to go into a strange country the way they do and do what they do? Just some thoughts. Im sure I lost most of you after the first paragraph. :D

It's hard to blame the immigrants. I don't know about up here, but in all the Southern states from Cali to Texas, many of these immigrants are not actually paid under the table. It's very easy now to acquire a social security card. You can walk into a Fiesta (look it up, it's a grocery store) and get your own ss card, get a job, get paid a check that taxes are taken out of, and then be unable to collect said taxes at the end of the fiscal year. Many people are not aware of this tactic, but guess what, the government and the people who use them, are. I have worked for companies that use this tactic and know of many other that do, as well.

It's all very easy to blame someone who only wants to go where they can offer their families a better life. Something many of you will never fully understand simply because you've never been forced to live your lives in the same conditions these people have. I've actually lived in Mexico and not in a tourist area or by the beach or with some rich family. I've seen how things really are firsthand. (Luckily, I didn't have to experience it like many do.) They're taken advantage of.

Not one of you here would going to Mexico any way they could to help their families if you had to. "Well, they should go through the proper avenues", you say. Do you know what it takes; the time it takes? When all you want to do is feed your family? Not to mention, the companies and people who hire them make it easy. And don't fool yourself into believing the government really cares. It's cheap labor. We'd have Indians pick our lettuce if we could outsource that. ;)

Don't get me wrong, I do think I agree with it all. Like I said before, I agree with Scott, for the most part, but it's not a fence that's gonna stop it. It's the companies and people here who hire them, it's the companies and stores here that offer them the id's they need. The only thing you can blame them for is trying to feed themselves and most I've met are damn hardworking, good people. What do you think it takes to go into a strange country the way they do and do what they do? Just some thoughts. Im sure I lost most of you after the first paragraph. :D

I dont blame them at all. If I was promised a better life I would be all over it too. Its 99.99999% corporate Americas fault. Not to mention most of them are humble hard working people. I definitely cannot be mad at them at all... Well, unless they feel they shouldnt have to learn English, and America should conform to them.

o rly?

This is an interesting debate. The first fact that we have to remember is that the constitution does not provide rights, so Scott's point is not entirely valid. The writers of the constitution recognized that we have "inalienable rights" and wrote the constitution to protect those rights. However, there have been instances in our countries history where the preamble was interpreted (incorrectly, IMHO) to exclude those who were not born on US soil, or others that the presiding judges wanted to exclude.

I dont blame them at all. If I was promised a better life I would be all over it too. Its 99.99999% corporate Americas fault. Not to mention most of them are humble hard working people. I definitely cannot be mad at them at all... Well, unless they feel they shouldnt have to learn English, and America should conform to them.

i agree with you both we all would do it to take care of are family it is the companys that is sucking us dry the companys dont want to pay us american a good wages to take are of are familys the companys want all the money 4 them selfs

As long as they aren't getting free health care, who cares if lawn care, dishwashing, and chicken processing is mexican dominated?

So wait, why is it that conservatives are against illegals? If the 'government, stay outta my way' ideology is carried to the immigration debate, I am pretty sure that the conservative argument should be pro-illegal. Think about it, get rid of free health care and entitlement, and the illegals will do nothing but take shitty jobs, pay taxes and SS (they do already,) and not really drain the govt resources... Except for police maybe, but come on these guys need an excuse to break out the knight stick every once in a while eh? amiright?

Now if you are conservative AND xenophobic on the other hand... maybe you oppose illegal immigration.

A

So wait, why is it that conservatives are against illegals?

There's two things wrong with this:

1. You're implying that everyone but conservatives are for illegals, essentially condoning illegal activity because you are accepting that it is indeed against the law.

2. Conservatism does not equal anarchy. A true conservative accepts that some government is needed in order to help maintain a society.

Now that that is out of the way, why are you not an agreement with just coming to this country legally?

this is an issue pushed hard by the current administration simply to keep your mind off iraq. but now everyone is concerened about the economy, so they dont have to push it so hard anymore, and it gets put to the back burner.

I'm wondering how exactly immigration has anything to do with Iraq? It was an issue in the past, granted, but in our current state, can we as Americans, afford to throw any jobs to those not legally in this country? It's funny though I don't hear the bleeding heart liberal hippies screaming we went to war with Iraq over oil anymore :lol: