car wont turn off.

BIGGU

so for two days now ive been having this issue. my car will not turn off when i turn off the key. it does have a turbo timer but i have removed that from the car. even with that on the when i turn off the car it doesn't even start to count down like it should now for some reason the first day it happened it did it to me in the morning got it to turn off by turning the key to start the car and it just died. now yesterday it did it to me again, this time i had to pull off the battery terminal to get it to stop but it had the exact same symptoms as before. it only did it to me 2 times yesterday. i at the time thought it was just the turbo timer so today i completely removed it and it does the same thing. now i was told that if you pull the terminal off the battery the car should keep running regardless. today comes by and that is all the car has done all day. i thought it could be the ecu but it even did it on the stock ecu. any one have any ideas? when i remove the key all the gauges turn off and the lights and what not the engine keeps running.

HELP!!!!

one thing i did notice is that when i unplug the turbo timer from the black/orange stripped wire the turbo timer starts to count down.

well no ghost but i got it. turned on the car and took out the key and started messing around with the wiring and i got back to the engine bay and tugged on the wiring harness that goes through the firewall and the car turned off. so i atleast located the problem. looks like i did this for no reason

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b107/2zumeunos/SC300/IMG_2234.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b107/2zumeunos/SC300/IMG_2235.jpg

time to put it all back together.