OSU vs. Wisc

Dr. Apex

What's everyone think about this game tonight?

I think it could be a tight game but if there's lots of scoring it will be heavily in OSU's favor. If Beanie is healthy and Pryor's running ability it could leave the passing game wide open depending on how Wisconsin attacks this. I think all OSU has to do defensively is put 8 men on the line and force the QB to beat them, which I don't think they can do with their young qb.

OSU though has not played well up in Madison in the past few years, the environment usually is pretty loud up there but it may or may not be tonight coming off that choke last week and the Wisconsin band has been suspended and won't be present at the game.

31-20 OSU!!

BTW, this is a simple discussion thread about this game, Buckeye haters go elsewhere.

I think OSU wins this game and Pryor shuts Mark MayGays mouth up finally. Did any of you read the article where Pryor called Mark May out lol. The kid has swagger, taught to him by the best Malcolm Jenkins.

Heres one of the articles:

http://fannation.com/si_blogs/the_sweep/posts/10901

Ohio State Buckeyes’ freshman QB Terrelle Pryor isn’t too happy with ESPN’s Mark May and for that matter, the media in general. In the wake of USC falling to Oregon State last Thursday, Pryor had (among other things) these comments to say about to way the Trojans are perceived in comparison to Ohio State.

“If we would lose that game, we would get stuff talked on us,” Pryor said, “but if USC loses, they don’t get stuff talked on them.”

Pryor had several strong words for the media, and showed he’s not backing down from anyone. First, he remarked on ESPN analyst Mark May.

“People like Mark May, he said ‘let’s see how he plays on the big stage,’ ” Pryor said, clearly unhappy with any suggestion of doubt about his big-stage ability. “And we’re going to see next week.”

“The media, ESPN people, sit there and talk stuff on our team and say we’re dead,” Pryor said after a separate question. “We’ll find out this week coming up who’s dead. We’re out to show the world something, and we’re going to.”

And while I’m not excited by the idea of a rematch with USC in the Rose Bowl, it’s certainly possible. And it might be different.

“That’s over, we’re not going to dwell on that. Beanie didn’t play. It’s over with,” Pryor said, before adding, “If we played them again, I’m sure we’d give them a better game.”

^I like that, I hope Pryor plays his heart out and OSU runs all over the Badgers. Pryor is still very young and May is right in saying this will be a great test for him but Prypr has something to prove and sometimes for some people that's a very good thing.

I love Pryor's swagger - it's exactly what Ohio State needs and has needed for about 15 years. I'm impressed by his confidence - which he tempers with just the right amount of modesty - and I'm enthusiastic about his physical prowess, pocket presence, and play-making ability. I'll stop short of mouthing off about how many Heisman's he'll win or National Championships he'll lead Ohio State to, but I won't shy away from saying I'm jumping on the Pryor bandwaggon now while there's still room. :)

As for tonight's game, well, I'm always scared to see Wisconsin on the schedule, given how well they've played against Ohio State in the past decade. Recent history says the game will be tight. My hunch - or hope? - is that Ohio State has an offensive explosion and puts up a lot of points. Stopping Wisconsin's run is, IMO, the key to victory for Ohio State.

OMFG I'm so tired of them running 5 yd predictable ass plays. Whoever is making the offensive play calls is an absolute talent wasting timid play calling pos.

That would be coach Tressel!!

Corso called it, OSU by 3 points!!!

What a great game, I havn't been that on edge for a while now. Props to Wisconsin for a tough fought game.

Bucks move to 12 in the AP behind Florida and 11 in the Coaches above Florida.

Texas vs Oklahoma is this week so either #1 or #5 is going to drop

LSU vs Florida is also this week so either #6 or #11 is going to drop

Penn State plays Wisky which I honestly hope Penn St wins at this point that way they are in the top 5 and undefeated when coming to the horseshoe!!