breaking up on spray

88lx5oh

Guest Removed
Fuel makes the power I say its not getting enough psi on the other side!?

see im thinking the n20 noid isnt opening all the way like its icing up or just sticking half way open. maybe its not getting a full 12 volts!

i mean hate to say it but he had a issue with the window switch not working due to a bad wiring ,er what ever happened there. :confused:

are you positive the jets arent in backwards? like the fuel jet in the spray side? that would cause this same thing! not saying thats it, but did you rejet it for the 150?

see im thinking the n20 noid isnt opening all the way like its icing up or just sticking half way open. maybe its not getting a full 12 volts!

i mean hate to say it but he had a issue with the window switch not working due to a bad wiring ,er what ever happened there. :confused:

are you positive the jets arent in backwards? like the fuel jet in the spray side? that would cause this same thing! not saying thats it, but did you rejet it for the 150?

re jetted for a 125 per the NOS sheet.. they are in correct. may be a voltage issue... cause at times it will hit good but most of the time it breaks up.