Gas Under $3.00

Wease

I fill up every week 13 gallons @ 4.00-4.20

My wife fills up ever week I think its 16-17 gallons @ 3.80-4.00

Add's up quick , I was doing my budget lately and I was WTF why am I short X spending money and after thinking about it my food costs went from 60 a week to 100 a week.

I do got to say If I drove slower and less agressive and maybe retuned to less boast, I already got my car running safely @ 11.7 to 1 and I drive in CL @ 15.0 to 1. I've seen using cruise 26mpg but i AVG 17-20

my mom got me and the g/f this speedway discount card...it looks like a gift card, go inside, say "i want X dollars on this card", (we'll say 30$), they take off 4%, so you pay $28.80, and when you go to the pump, your card has 30$ on it

with the discount yesterday it came out to $3.004/gal

lucky for me my beater car gets 36-37mpg, so i can fill up like every week and a half and put ~8 gallons in it

Yeah Sawmill does have the cheapest gas! lol took this pic last Friday it's the Shell next to one of my stores on Sawmill.. They shut the pumps off for like 30 mins the sign was fucking up..

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/29/l_2d7d6b4a65114d0097f27be744015767.jpg

How did you change your target AFR in closed loop with a stock ECU?

As far as I knew that was not a variable.

It's only an option on the 16bit ecu's the 32bit ecu's do not have that option. It's under CL settings. I'm not sure why the 32bit ecu's took it away.

I'm not sure if 04 has it but i know 02/03 does.

Yeah Sawmill does have the cheapest gas! lol took this pic last Friday it's the Shell next to one of my stores on Sawmill.. They shut the pumps off for like 30 mins the sign was fucking up..

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/29/l_2d7d6b4a65114d0097f27be744015767.jpg

Do you work at the Verizon store? I work at the Mr.Tire next door mostly on Saturday's.