Gun engraving?? anyone??

Slimpsy1647545505

my g/fs grandpa is one of the gunsmiths for vances. if i can remember tomorrow, ill call him and see if he knows anyone...(in all honestly, im 99.9% sure he will know someone, just gotta get the info from him)

Cool man, thanks. I still wanna shoot clays sometime. I just got randomly busy all of the sudden.

i know how you feel. ive been on vacation this whole week and always had something to do

its ok though, because its still a good time even when it gets cold out. fall is the best time. theres still a few good months where it wont be too hot or too cold

what do you have now since you've sold every gun you've posted that you bought?

i know how you feel. ive been on vacation this whole week and always had something to do

its ok though, because its still a good time even when it gets cold out. fall is the best time. theres still a few good months where it wont be too hot or too cold

what do you have now since you've sold every gun you've posted that you bought?

Actually the buyer fell through on the wingmaster, so I decided to keep it. As I was wiping it down and he never showed..i realized what a beautiful gun it is.

So I have the wingmaster now, and an 870 express super magnum. Probably use that for clays :p