F- Speedway

evan9381

on my way to dr. appt today, stopped to fill up, 3.099. ok, its not 4$/gal.

drive a mile down the road, BP = 2.999

coming home from dr. appt, ~1 hour later, speedway dropped to 2.959

assholes.

although, i will say, im glad its below 3$/gal. if it bottoms out and stays at ~2.00-2.25, ill be thrilled

on my way to dr. appt today, stopped to fill up, 3.099. ok, its not 4$/gal.

drive a mile down the road, BP = 2.999

coming home from dr. appt, ~1 hour later, speedway dropped to 2.959

assholes.

although, i will say, im glad its below 3$/gal. if it bottoms out and stays at ~2.00-2.25, ill be thrilled

Did you seriously make this post for the sake of a few cents ?

Guest tbutera2112
i went in there today on the way home to buy chips and buns to have with dinner... went to ring out and it was just about 7 dollars...fuck that, i told him no thank you and walked out...ill go to meijers and get that shit for 3 bucks...never spending a dime in that place again

i went in there today on the way home to buy chips and buns to have with dinner... went to ring out and it was just about 7 dollars...fuck that, i told him no thank you and walked out...ill go to meijers and get that shit for 3 bucks...never spending a dime in that place again

You know, products have price tags on them so that you don't have to wait until checkout to know how much you're spending. :rolleyes:

eh, i was just pissed it dropped in the hour i was away. ive got a discount card for speedway, so i wouldn't have went to BP...it came out to be ~2.97 with my discount card but if they lowered it before i got there, it would have came out to ~2.83

No, Fuel Depot in Delaware F-

I was buying boat gas last night, 112 was 6.54 or something, figured might as well fill up the truck. Look at the prices, 3.57 for 87!!! This was around 3:30 this morning. Swifty on the way home was down to 2.96. Thats almost a $10 difference... Thats $10 less I can invest in the stock market.... ;)

No, Fuel Depot in Delaware F-

I was buying boat gas last night, 112 was 6.54 or something, figured might as well fill up the truck. Look at the prices, 3.57 for 87!!! This was around 3:30 this morning. Swifty on the way home was down to 2.96. Thats almost a $10 difference... Thats $10 less I can invest in the stock market.... ;)

That's your fault for buying gas from a place specializing in special gases. I doubt they get truck loads of regular very often. I haven't seen 3.57 anywhere in a month.