B&M shift kit.

pontiacfreak142

Anyone ever put one in a 4L60E? My dad bought a shift kit for his AOD mustang, and it gives you all of these different options with how hard you want it to shift into each gear (yes i realize its a completely different tranny). I read through the instructions for mine and it doesnt even really say anything about the 2-3 shift which is what im mainly after with this kit.

Ya I put one in Phil's 700R4, they aren't so bad when you put them in a decent tranny. Worn out van trannys with stickin valves FTL.

They up the line pressure to help in all shifts, but the shift servo mods really only help the 1-2 shift. If your 2-3 shift sucks you may just be wearing out the tranny.

Ya I put one in Phil's 700R4, they aren't so bad when you put them in a decent tranny. Worn out van trannys with stickin valves FTL.

They up the line pressure to help in all shifts, but the shift servo mods really only help the 1-2 shift. If your 2-3 shift sucks you may just be wearing out the tranny.

i thought about that fact, but after putting it in, the 2-3 is actually pretty nice now, and 1-2 just breaks the tires lose.

send it back. B&M and TCI both suck. get a Transgo from summit and be happy.

i did look on summit before i orderd this one, but i couldnt find anything. I think i made the mistake of looking under the V6 shit even though its still the same tranny.