Random wrong Palin joke pic

Veritas

I just now saw that thread AFTER I posted this. But I don't know if THIS pics there... if it isn't it doesn't matter because i'm awesome, too. :D

And i've been fuckin' cool man workin' out the LPN then shovin' on to my RN bro. Got myself a little geektrest who's into cars and computers and what not too, so life is rather swell. :D

Fill me in I guess in pm or else i'll get kenny in this thread throwing his vagina around trying to call us girls too.

Over at COTC now since cscc is just taking far, FAR too long. How ya like it there?

Love it. I'm 1 of 3 guys in a class of 27 women. :D

It really is fun. A lot better than I expected going into it. My class is an absolute blast and I've gotten more inside info into the secret lives of women than I ever cared to know. :lol:

p.s. nursing women are FREAKS...

p.p.s The program ain't bad either. :)

There is a movie coming out about a guy that is born and lives his life backwards like that, he is born like 90 years old and gets younger every year. I don't think he'll end as an orgasm though

Thanks for ruining the ending! lol

not off the top of my head. There was a preview for it when i went to see eagle eye. I'll try to look for it though.

The preview really stood out to me though because I had a teacher my freshman year of high school say something similar, again without the whole orgasm thing, so when i saw it i was like,"oh snap"