Scam or killer deal?

thorne

Well besides it being a Subi, why would a heavily modded car be worth any more? Honestly I'll bet the guy is hard up for money, but I wouldn't want to pay 8500 for something over 5 years old and modded to death. Sounds like it's had the shit run out of it.

hmmm, I'm in Montana, but I left my car in Groveport. Just send me the money and I'll mail you the title and the keys. BTW, I am also an attorney for a large african fortune, If you will bive my your bank account information.......

And finally - never trust an ad IN ALL CAPS!!!!!!!

(yes, I vote scam)

So, check it out man. Im from the groveport/ canal winchester area and I have NEVER seen this car around, and I typically only hang out around this area so Im pretty sure I would have noticed that by now. So Im gonna vote it off the island.

lol "Fordged"

I don't trust any online ad that is in all caps. If you can't successfully turn off the caps lock, you probably have no idea what you're doing anywhere else in life.

Also, anyone dumb enough to destroy their balance/performance gains with a gigantic subwoofer should not be trusted.

8500$ for that car is cheap btw. It has a 2.5 built block with a gt35r. If the car is built properly it would be bad ass.

It just sounded shady as fuck considering I've seen cars like that got for close to 16g

I think you jut answered your own question then.