Here's a question for democrats...

Science Abuse

..exactly why the fuck do candidates have to pander to pro-choice'ers? It's come out repeatedly that many Dem candidates actually, personally, don't approve of abortion.... yet, to get on the Democratic ticket, you have to support it.

The fuck?

This is honnestly a retarded strategy, the number of voters out there who would vote against Dems based on abortion FAR outnumber the number of abortion-wanting cunts that vote based on abortion rights.

If you're registered with the party, write them a letter.

Serious question time - why is abortion even a national issue? To take attention away from other shit? I STILL can't figure out why people go crazy about it, on either side of the issue.

+1. I never understood it. If it's not a domestic economy, military, foreign policy or economic foreign trading issue than I see no reason for discussion regarding presidents.

Serious question time - why is abortion even a national issue? To take attention away from other shit? I STILL can't figure out why people go crazy about it, on either side of the issue.

40 million murders since Roe V Wade??? I don't know, maybe wholesale slaughter may have something to do with the emotion involved.

+2

We have much bigger fish to fry....

hell I want to see more rights to end your life if you are terminally ill.

40 million murders since Roe V Wade??? I don't know, maybe wholesale slaughter may have something to do with the emotion involved.

Ok, so why is it a national issue? Sounds like something that should be a state issue to me. Either way, I think presidents should have bigger things to worry about.

Ok, so why is it a national issue? Sounds like something that should be a state issue to me. Either way, I think presidents should have bigger things to worry about.

I agree it should be a state rights issue. 40,000,000 dead is a big thing to worry about.

+2

We have much bigger fish to fry....

hell I want to see more rights to end your life if you are terminally ill.

I guess ending your own life is a choice you certainly have the right to make. If I make that choice for you it is called murder, unless you are in the womb still.

..exactly why the fuck do candidates have to pander to pro-choice'ers? It's come out repeatedly that many Dem candidates actually, personally, don't approve of abortion.... yet, to get on the Democratic ticket, you have to support it.

Oh, please. You want my opinion? It's the pro-lifers they're pandering to. They can't do shit about Roe V Wade, it's done and over with, and there's little chance of ever overturning it, short of a Constitutional amendment. But if a candidate comes out in favor of abortion, they get screaming idiots outside their rallies. So, hey, they say "I personally disapprove of abortion, but I won't legislate on it", and they can get on with business without the morons throwing shit at their supporters.

What's the difference between caring and not doing shit, and not caring, but saying you do?

Rick, we're talking about 40 million unwanted people. 40 million, and you can't tell 40 million women to give them all up for adoption. There aren't enough people who'd want to adopt them. Even with legal abortions, we still have dumpster babies, crack babies, and the profoundly retarded and deformed, most of whom consume tax dollars for their care.

On the pro-choice side of things, the number of LD classes in schools across the country are decreasing as school district consolidate their dwindling LD population into shared programs.

Tell me, how is that Republicans can square their beliefs that the government should stay out of THEIR lives with the belief that abortion should be banned, and gay people should be legislated out of existence?

Rick, we're talking about 40 million unwanted people. 40 million, and you can't tell 40 million women to give them all up for adoption. There aren't enough people who'd want to adopt them. Even with legal abortions, we still have dumpster babies, crack babies, and the profoundly retarded and deformed, most of whom consume tax dollars for their care.

On the pro-choice side of things, the number of LD classes in schools across the country are decreasing as school district consolidate their dwindling LD population into shared programs.

So we should be killing babies because it shrinks the LD classes? Wow!!!11!!!

40,000,000 I would have to say most of these babies being abort are perfectly healthy. A lot of women have an unwanted pregnancy, but they get over it as time goes by. That is maternal instinct. They grow to love the child. The child deserves the chance at life.

I find it funny that most libs are anti death penalty, because "we dont want to kill innocent people". But the same people will line up with pro choice posters, and help women go to the clinic to have another form of a death sentence carried out.

FYI... I am anti death penalty.

I find it funny that most libs are anti death penalty, because "we dont want to kill innocent people". But the same people will line up with pro choice posters, and help women go to the clinic to have another form of a death sentence carried out.

FYI... I am anti death penalty.

FYI, I'm pro. I'm not most libs. If it weren't for the fact that that I'm fiscally conservative, and that the GOP is as corrupt as the Malaysian customs board, I'd probably be a Republican.