body work... is this acceptable? (no 56k)

Guest tbutera2112

If there are fitment or just poor bodywork issues take it back. What are they going to do say no? Who cares if they do? All kinds of shops are struggling right now and any reputable shop will try their hardest to have happy customers. If its questionable, go question it.

Guest tbutera2112

i told her that it was enough to bug me but that im kinda anal about stuff...i told her where the marks were and to go look for them, and that if she can find them to take it back and if not then its good enough to not bother her...so i guess thats all there is to it...thanks for the help guys

and how did you know mazda direct had it?

how did you know mazda direct had it?

well the car was bought there, by looking at the pics (license plate frame), and alot of people who have bought their cars from there, weather it be mazda or toyota take it back to have it fixed. oh and i used to be employed by direct collision, but if your issues are not that big a deal then i wouldnt worry about it, but if so take it back.

Guest tbutera2112
well the car was bought there, by looking at the pics (license plate frame), and alot of people who have bought their cars from there, weather it be mazda or toyota take it back to have it fixed. oh and i used to be employed by direct collision, but if your issues are not that big a deal then i wouldnt worry about it, but if so take it back.

oh ok... and yea, i can still see the mark, and it bugs me...but its not my car, i told her if she can find it then to take it back...she looked and didnt see a mark, and told me not to show her where it is because it will bug her if she knows where its at...so i guess shes just going to accept it how it is and pretend that theres nothing wrong with it...its close enough i guess