Cruise to Piedmont Dam

MrMeanGreen

I spent Monday and Tuesday at a customer's site in Freeport, Ohio. The drive out there is beautiful and one of the best routes I've driven in all the driving I do.

I-70 > I-77 > SR22. SR22 is a blast to drive and the scenery is amazing. I'd like to get some people together to cruise out that way, hit the dam, and take some pics. I will be driving the 11.5mpg Formula, so no bitching about the drive or gas.

Anyone game? I'd like to do this in the next month before it gets too cold and the leaves have all fallen off.

This isn't about going fast or making the turns at speed. People will kill themselves if trying to compete against each other.

I'm thinking the first weekend of November. This weekend is too close to plan, and next weekend is D42.

fuck that bringin the bike out for this one

That sounds awesome. Starting from wherever you are thinking of starting from how many approx. miles is it round trip?

I agree on the nice, steady cruise no BS of competing. :cool:

your just saying that cause your slow

Mine is comfortable, but the woman will be with me :D

From Reynoldsburg to Freeport is 96 miles one-way. It took me about 1.5 hours to get there. Piedmont Dam is a bit closer since we stay on SR22 and don't hit OH800.

she can sit on my lap :cool:

anthony that road is awesome.

ill probably be down for that one on the bike.. hell my wifes mom lives not to far from there in cadiz. so we may just stay the night there.

Good another bike, gonna be chilly but ah well

Any pleace to eat that is one of tgose hoill billy hole I'm the way but amazing food places around there?

Good another bike, gonna be chilly but ah well

Any pleace to eat that is one of tgose hoill billy hole I'm the way but amazing food places around there?

I take it this translates into: I wanna ride my bike with others, and I'm a fat kid and will deffinatly want to eat.

When did you work at the press Anthony?

way to join the cruise extra late

I just figured I could meet a few of you guys since you will be so close.

For example I could find out if you were as gay in person as you are online :)

I put a smiley so you can't get mad.