"My kittys think im in pain or somthin"

ODoyle

ehh yeah, people die doing that. Yer butt processes it faster than your stomach et al, you can consume a lethal amount very quickly. Lets hope she tries again.

I mean this in the nicest way....But how the FUCK do you know about "drinking" through your ass!!!???

People scare me

I mean this in the nicest way....But how the FUCK do you know about "drinking" through your ass!!!???

People scare me

Survival training. If you don't have clean water, only nasty brackish water, you can give yourself enemas with it and stay alive without drinking. There are a number of documented cases of it. The footnote came with a disclaimer about toxins and absorption of chemicals.

Why do you think suppositories work better than pills?

Survival training. If you don't have clean water, only nasty brackish water, you can give yourself enemas with it and stay alive without drinking. There are a number of documented cases of it. The footnote came with a disclaimer about toxins and absorption of chemicals.

Why do you think suppositories work better than pills?

Hummm....Good to know....I guess? And I'm really glad to hear an educational responce, and not...Well this one time, me and a friend were drunk and..... ;)