NO DRAMA! Person or shop to install springs/shocks

Veritas

I just picked up my kyb agx strut that I had to replace (yes I know its odd to only replace one but they work fine save for the knob seizing on the one that's bad) and my eibach pro kit springs as well as my front brake pads.

Is there any recommendations for people I should pm or call a shop or what not to get these things put in for me? I haven't ever messed with suspension much so I don't know hide or tail of what i'd be doing.

Post if you guys got any suggestions, looking to get these things put in ASAP before saturday.

IPS of course. Call 444-5884, ask for Brandon or Jeff.

Well I spoke with Jeff yesterday but he hasn't called me back yet... I was asking for prices for a couple things too. I have the parts just sitting here with cash in hand too :-/

jeff never calls anyone back. everytime i need something i call them, just to see if he actually will call someone back, and he never does. its not just once or twice, maybe 20-30 times. So i wait a couple hour... no call, call Slomo get the parts from them and a call back everytime.

Take it to slomo if you go to a shop.

Well I spoke with Jeff yesterday but he hasn't called me back yet... I was asking for prices for a couple things too. I have the parts just sitting here with cash in hand too :-/

I actually left you a message earlier so give me a call back when you get the chance. I had 3/4 of what you were looking for in stock so that helps speed things up a bit :)

Jeff

EDIT: Nevermind, talking to you now :)

It's fuckin' gonna take them a week to get my shit in if I go through advance, and i'm waiting for others to chime in for prices from a couple different shops. Looks like im bouncing my ass to ren fest this year :/

• 2 weeks later...

Well minor update, Jeff DID call me back rather quickly prior to some of the posts getting made here, and as I was checking the posts he had actually already called me to update me on the whole part pricing situation.

Thanks Jeff and everyone else who was helpful.