GTR dash

Sam1647545489

Nissan are a bunch of pieces of shit for advertising a 0-60 that can only be obtained using a feature that voids your warranty. I await the large lawsuit and will laugh my ass off when they lose.

Oops!! I never read much on them. I know a girl in Bexley who's dad just bought one. He let me drive it. Well, I guess his warranty is fucked then.

If you used launch control, his warranty is gone. It even states it in the warranty supplement with the owners manual. The computer also records how the car has been driven and if launch control was used. I guess it's more like a hard drive than a RAM because a reset of the ECU doesn't delete the memory.

If I shelled out 80k for one and found out I can't use the launch control that was basically the pinnacle of their advertisement (great 0-60) I would have been one pissed off individual.

I guess I would have also been pissed when I took it to the track and ran slower than the "test cars." I think only one guy has been able to reproduce the great numbers that the "test cars" were getting.

All in all I think the car has been a major let down. Most people are probably wishing they would have just bought one of the few legalized R34s. Atleast they won't drop in value like the R35 is going to.

Yeah, I used the launch control. I wanted to see what the thing was capable of. I thaught the car performed great. Of course, I don't think he cares too much about the warranty because I doubt he's gonna thrash it like I was. He has a 97 NSX that only has 20k on it because he never drives it. He buys expensive cars just to say he has them. (at least, thats what it seems like)

It's really a shame, cause I used to be a bit of a fan of Nissan. When I worked at the auction in 2000, I drove a bunch of their lease returns, and the Maxima GLX with the VQ30 and the 6spd stick were ballsy little cars. I really wanted one at the time.

Now i can pretty much say that Nissan is in there with Ford and Toyota on the list of cars I'll never buy.

Guest tbutera2112
It's really a shame, cause I used to be a bit of a fan of Nissan. When I worked at the auction in 2000, I drove a bunch of their lease returns, and the Maxima GLX with the VQ30 and the 6spd stick were ballsy little cars. I really wanted one at the time.

Now i can pretty much say that Nissan is in there with Ford and Toyota on the list of cars I'll never buy.

you shut your whore mouth old man!!