Another Newb with an svt

SPL_Josh

Im Josh i have a 1994 Ford Lightning. I'm in the process of trying to make it faster than stock. It has the basic mods-air intake & exhaust. Other than that the tranny has been built and i have a 2400 stall convertor. Future mods are supercharger and bigger stickier wheels. Im 20 and i live in bumfuckegypt (carroll)

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/1/l_d2c2b10f59474462baa7e3788e2dbf0e.jpg

• Confused 4
  • Upvote 2

Im Josh i have a 1994 Ford Lightning. I'm in the process of trying to make it faster than stock. It has the basic mods-air intake & exhaust. Other than that the tranny has been built and i have a 2400 stall convertor. Future mods are supercharger and bigger stickier wheels. Im 20 and i live in bumfuckegypt (carroll)

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/1/l_d2c2b10f59474462baa7e3788e2dbf0e.jpg

Welcome,

Skip supercharger, do not collect $200 go directly to turbo.

cool truck...ive never seen one that wasnt red

1994 Lightnings

4,007 built (1,382 black, 1,165 red, 1,460 white)

from Nloc.net

Welcome,

Skip supercharger, do not collect $200 go directly to turbo.

Ive been pandering the turbo idea for a while but not sure what would be involved (like switching to mass air flow-instead of speed density?)

Nice truck :)

I had a turbocharged 94 that made 570/700, I sold it and built my dad a copy of it that makes about the same power. They are a blast once you get them making some power.

Never seen a white one...

Have seen a few of the black ones, and scads of red ones, and one yellow one that I will swear blind WAS either factory color, or a full frame-off paint job.

Anyway, nice lookin truck, ggod luck with your plans, pos rep for a good intro.