Debate 3.0..?

Putty

I thought it went well, but not much new was said. McCain did better than in past debates, and his demeanor showed enthusiasm and belief in what he said. I think Obama was on the defensive initially, then settled into a "don't rock the boat" philosophy of not wanting to say anything new and crazy that would risk his recent lead in the polls. McCain needed to be aggressive, and he was, the question is will it work.

Intersting to watch, but not much to base your vote on.

McCain did some good answering about his own policies and raised excellent questions about Obama's policies. He called him out on raising taxes, especially during the crisis we're in - McCain's wording. I did find the energy issue funny. Obama stated that transportation accounts for 30% of oil used in the US. I'm just wondering, instead of bitching about the 30%, what the hell is using up the other 70%? Other than that, McCain should've done this from day one, and not wasted time by bashing Obama.

McCain did some good answering about his own policies and raised excellent questions about Obama's policies. He called him out on raising taxes, especially during the crisis we're in - McCain's wording. I did find the energy issue funny. Obama stated that transportation accounts for 30% of oil used in the US. I'm just wondering, instead of bitching about the 30%, what the hell is using up the other 70%? Other than that, McCain should've done this from day one, and not wasted time by bashing Obama.

Yea, I think John has spent to much time on why Barack is not the "right" candidate and not enought time displaying PRINCIPLES. I don't think McCain is leaning on his personal principles, I think that he's relying on what the party has made him lean on. What makes him the republican candidate, makes him a bad presidential candidate.

I think the USA would be embarrassed if Obama were prez and got his ass handed to him by a foreign official the way John handed it to him.

In an interview with Couric, Obama said he is more of a normal person than anyone who has ever ran for prez. Who the hell wants a normal guy as prez? I want a leader who gets passionate about his country and will fight to the death for us. Hmmm... I guess you know who I voted for!

Obama is a great listener. He listens to what his "experts" say and just repeats that to the public. He even said during the interview that he gets his knowledge of issues from other politicians. WTF? Who are we voting for with this guy? He gets his knowledge of the issues based on people who are "experts?" Why the hell haven't these experts stepped up and tried to make a difference before now. I suppose we aren't worth their time unless they can help give the donkey front runner some lessons.

I don't know what debate you guys were watching, but John whooped that trick!

All obama could do was redirect after being confronted with lies. John asked why he lied about using public campaign funding when he has used any $$$ he can get. He redirected. John pointed out that he choose to be on a board with a domestic terrorist. He said that he wasn't a part of his campaign. Yes, but obama STILL worked with the guy, knowing who he was. That would be like me letting my daughter go to a school where the teacher was a known rapist and child molester. I bet you wouldn't let your child go to that school, would you?

Fact is, obama is inexperienced and I think he lacks patriotism. He constantly uses the race card. He always uses "we" when talking about African Americans. WTF? He's not AA, he's mixed and it's apparent he doesn't feel like he can relate to white people.

He can give a great speech and even rally a crowd. It's not hard to corral sheep when you have cake. Let them eat cake, I'm stockpiling more weapons.

[/rant]

I think the USA would be embarrassed if Obama were prez and got his ass handed to him by a foreign official the way John handed it to him.

In an interview with Couric, Obama said he is more of a normal person than anyone who has ever ran for prez. Who the hell wants a normal guy as prez? I want a leader who gets passionate about his country and will fight to the death for us. Hmmm... I guess you know who I voted for!

Obama is a great listener. He listens to what his "experts" say and just repeats that to the public. He even said during the interview that he gets his knowledge of issues from other politicians. WTF? Who are we voting for with this guy? He gets his knowledge of the issues based on people who are "experts?" Why the hell haven't these experts stepped up and tried to make a difference before now. I suppose we aren't worth their time unless they can help give the donkey front runner some lessons.

All obama could do was redirect after being confronted with lies. John asked why he lied about using public campaign funding when he has used any $$$ he can get. He redirected. John pointed out that he choose to be on a board with a domestic terrorist. He said that he wasn't a part of his campaign. Yes, but obama STILL worked with the guy, knowing who he was. That would be like me letting my daughter go to a school where the teacher was a known rapist and child molester. I bet you wouldn't let your child go to that school, would you?

Fact is, obama is inexperienced and I think he lacks patriotism. He constantly uses the race card. He always uses "we" when talking about African Americans. WTF? He's not AA, he's mixed and it's apparent he doesn't feel like he can relate to white people.

He can give a great speech and even rally a crowd. It's not hard to corral sheep when you have cake. Let them eat cake, I'm stockpiling more weapons.

[/rant]

Spot on!

[/rant]

x3