Explain driving to me....

Putty

Tell me why people drive in the left lane at 65mph and will not get over. Is it that I drive too fast or is it people need punched out. Nothing pisses me off more.

If the speed limit is 65 and you're in the left lane..doing 65, technically, you're fine to be there cause anything over is speeding. is it we expect you to be doing more than 65 in the left lane.?

technically the left lane is a passing lane anyway.. so your not 'suppose' to be driving in it.

So driving 65 in it makes me wanna punch people too.

Ive got one better for you...

what makes people drive 5-10mph UNDER THE GOD DAMN SPEED LIMIT WHEN IM BEHIND THEM AT WORK. Now THAT shit pisses me off..

Tell me why people drive in the left lane at 65mph and will not get over. Is it that I drive too fast or is it people need punched out. Nothing pisses me off more.

If the speed limit is 65 and you're in the left lane..doing 65, technically, you're fine to be there cause anything over is speeding. is it we expect you to be doing more than 65 in the left lane.?

Someone told me that their Grandmother did that because it slowed other people down. Granted yes, if pisses you off...

The answer to your question... is some people? just get their license to piss other people off.

I personally hate this, it causes a dangerous driving condition more so that someone who is speeding but going with the flow of traffic.

Typically I think this is either becuase the driver is a self centered piece of shit that doesnt realize there are other people on the road besides themselves, or they are a self righteous douchebag who thinks that they are doing everyone a service by not letting you speed.

Either way both people need to punched in the face.

The left lane is for passing.

Someone told me that their Grandmother did that because it slowed other people down. Granted yes, if pisses you off...

Thats the shit that causes accidents rite there too. Those are the kinds of people that shouldnt be on the road.

What I really enjoy doing is writing people for red lights. Ill let 10 speeders go before letting a red light go. I can NOT stand when people run red lights. :mad:

technically the left lane is a passing lane anyway.. so your not 'suppose' to be driving in it.

what makes people drive 5-10mph UNDER THE GOD DAMN SPEED LIMIT WHEN IM BEHIND THEM AT WORK. Now THAT shit pisses me off..

i see all the people slowing down for cops when driving on the highway. i just keep going 70mph even pass the cop and get on with what i was doing.......put some distance between me and the 5.0 the cruise back to 75-80

i see all the people slowing down for cops when driving on the highway. i just keep going 70mph even pass the cop and get on with what i was doing.......put some distance between me and the 5.0 the cruise back to 75-80

And people like YOU are the ones I dont even look at when they drive by.

People that slam the brakes are the ones I question.

Drivers that piss me the fuck off:

1. What Putty said.

2. What Dragknee said. I keep it about 5-7mph over the speed limit, at all times. I've done this with a cop right behind me and have yet to be fucked with. My thoughts are, that if I was a cop, I'd rather people act as they normally would, than to have them drop 10-15mph BELOW the speed limit like I'm some kind of idiot. Motherfucker, I know you were speeding a little before I got here. You're not fooling anyone.

3. People who speed up when you go to pass them. WHY THE FUCK DO YOU DO THAT!?!?!?!? Then once you do finally get around them, you're going 80mph and they're right on your ass. You fucking asshole. You were just going 45 in a 55. I want to ram them off the road every single time they do that. Old farmers on back country roads are especially bad about doing this.

And people like YOU are the ones I dont even look at when they drive by.

People that slam the brakes are the ones I question.

people get nervous.. even if they aren't speeding! i do it too though, but even if i'm speeding i rarely hit my breaks. i just let off the gas and hope he missed me lol

and btw.. no, i've never gotten out of a ticket. in fact.. everytime ive been pulled over, ive gotten a ticket. maybe the cop expects me to play the typical girl, i dunno what im doing, flipping my hair to get out of it... but i dont. so they wanna teach me a lesson or something... haha

thank god, i was coming home from practice the other nite on 315 and people were doing 50mph, im sitting there like wtf for, because a cop was doing 60mph, so i hoped over and did 70mph and passed the cop and he didnt do shit. people think if they pass an officer then he will give them a ticket. maybe he is just enjoying the cruise, talking on the phone, trying to find his exit, etc, i hate that shit

Typically I think this is either becuase the driver is a self centered piece of shit that doesnt realize there are other people on the road besides themselves, or they are a self righteous douchebag who thinks that they are doing everyone a service by not letting you speed.

thank you that is spot on

austin the third point you made pisses me off to no end, only thing i have found to work is loud exhaust and a short acceleration get away from them and then they fall out of the speed i was going in the first place. I think it is some self conscious thing where if someone is by them they automatically match speeds. I hate people who can't maintain a speed on the freeway, especially the retards who continually pass and get passed cause they can't control their foot. I never use cruise in my car and always keep it within a couple mph of what i am cruising at

I couldn't possibly agree more with everything said in this thread.

If theres one thing that really pisses me off when driving, it's people that go slow in the left lane. Especially when the cars in the middle and right lanes are going the same speed, which backs everything up and causes a giant clusterfuck of traffic making it impossible to get by

Also, they should pass some kind of law where people start getting $200 tickets for impeding the flow of traffic. If you wanna cruise at 65 in the fast lane and back shit up, then you better open up that fucking wallet and pay up

Would these on top of your work vehicle have anything to do it?

http://img.alibaba.com/photo/11963084/Police_Light_Bar.jpg

:D

There are people that just ride that lane because it's another lane to drive in. They have no concern whether they are holding people up or what. It has happened to be so much lately that I swing right of them, go around and cut left as soon as I clear their bumper...Literally so close sometimes I think i am going to hit them. Before I pass them and get beside them they look at me like i'mn a maniac....Well, I am, but them in that lane has nothing to do with it.

There are people that just ride that lane because it's another lane to drive in. They have no concern whether they are holding people up or what. It has happened to be so much lately that I swing right of them, go around and cut left as soon as I clear their bumper...Literally so close sometimes I think i am going to hit them. Before I pass them and get beside them they look at me like i'mn a maniac....Well, I am, but them in that lane has nothing to do with it.

I do the exact same thing. It sends them a nice little message

i was cruising along at 75ish with a car 2-3 car lengths behind me. i spot a cop in the median, way to close for me to do anything but lift off the gas without being noticeable. the car behind me saw the cop AFTER me and slams on the brakes, to the point i think i saw a bit of tire smoke. the cop pulls out, i think im fucked so start to change lanes. as im checking my rearview i see he gets behind the other car lol. it was awesome to see they actually take notice of that stupidity.

Yes how dare people actually drive the speed limit...

I had an asshole behind me last night on the way home that just about bought me a new car. Im doing 70 in the left lane and dude is flashing his brights at me. Gets up on my ass litterally if I couldve opened my hatch and reached out I couldve touched his car thats how close the dude was. So i just tapped the ol brakes, shouldve seen the car swerving trying not to hit me. Finally get passed traffic next to us and I switch lanes dude comes up next to me and just nods lol bitch!

Oh and most times I slow down when a cop is behind me is cause I know im getting pulled over lol. You know what I hate..when people turn the music down in a car cause they see a cop. Its not like he can fucking hear your radio as he flys past you

I hate the see a cop and mash the brakes...I hate that.!!! I need a road of my own.

i will TAP the brakes if i think i can do it unnoticed, or if all else fails down shift and stand on it for 2 gears. at least make it worth the ticket :)

I've got one each from either side of that equation for you:

Why do so many cops slow down to 5-10 MPH under the limit, even though they know that people reluctant to pass them are going to back up behind them and create a rolling bottleneck?

And why do drivers slam on their breaks as soon as they see red and blue lights parked on the side of the road with another car? They're ALREADY writing someone a ticket, and they're not going to stop halfway through a ticket to chase you for the same damn thing!

What I really enjoy doing is writing people for red lights. Ill let 10 speeders go before letting a red light go. I can NOT stand when people run red lights. :mad:

Thank you Jeebus, a cop with sense! Please, go smack the dumbass who keeps assigning officers to targeted speed enforcement on Morse and 161 east of 71.

I used to deliver pizza up there, and far from a speeding problem, it seemed like nobody ever went higher than 5 under, yet I watched 50-60 cars a day just completely blow off red lights. And I'm not talking late yellows. I mean sailing right through a light that's been red for a good three to five seconds.

what really pisses me off most is folks her come up at the end of a street or parking lot to turn left and pull as far to the right as possible to do it. I usually squeeze into the grass to go around them or if needed I will lay on my horn until they look up at what I'm telling them.