Wheelie tips

12oclocker

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this thread is gonna make me start practicing my wheelies down the street..will a 2004 750 wheelie?

That question right there is going could get you hurt or killed if you decide to start learning on your 750.. dont get me wrong, I learned on my 05-750 but everyone always says that Im not that bright.

That question right there is going could get you hurt or killed if you decide to start learning on your 750.. dont get me wrong, I learned on my 05-750 but everyone always says that Im not that bright.

It's stamped on your forehead...we just read it...:D

loop it means to loop it...when you lose the handle bars and the bike comes out from underneath you..sometimes makes a "loop"..trust me my bike is near perfect and i feel the same way as you..too pretty sometimes

Yeah I just dropped a LOT of money on a nice paint job. I'm taking it easy until I get a cage or some other kind of protection.

Yeah I just dropped a LOT of money on a nice paint job. I'm taking it easy until I get a cage or some other kind of protection.

man your bikes way too purdy to be stunting on :eek:

go buy a wr250!!! by the time you pay for new plastic and subframes and ruining your nice paint job you could buy a nice "motard" as jerm calls them :D

go buy a wr250!!! by the time you pay for new plastic and subframes and ruining your nice paint job you could buy a nice "motard" as jerm calls them :D

Word.

I'll see what I can find.

why buy a stunt bike when my bike is perfectly capable of doing any trick.. a wheelie is basic..wtf would i buy a seperate bike to learn how to wheelie..unless a complete fucktard i can understand

why buy a stunt bike when my bike is perfectly capable of doing any trick.. a wheelie is basic..wtf would i buy a seperate bike to learn how to wheelie..unless a complete fucktard i can understand

I would rather have a beater bike to do the riskier stuff as a first time wheelie guy. I have laid my bike down before and watched it go sliding past me, sparks and all. I really dont want that to happen again if I can take reasonable measures to prevent it.

If I have a beater bike with a cage on it or something simliar, I really couldnt give two shits if it gets scratched up.

thought we were talking about stunting not just wheelies down the road......I do those :D

edit: of course I had quads/dirtbikes that I wheelied all day long before I had the bike. but still, yea i agree a regular wheelie is pretty simple.