One of the Best Hits I've Seen

Guest Hal

rugby is absolutly insane. i could honestly never play. my parents paid too much for my braces. lawl

Fuck that, I only got one concussion. Worms refer to those hits as "bringing the wood".

Andy Katzenmoyer was very talented. I got sick of hearing all the shit people talked about him, he's a good guy.

Andy Katzenmoyer was very talented. I got sick of hearing all the shit people talked about him, he's a good guy.

I think they talk shit about him because he was dumb as fuck, dude had to take Home Ec and Golf just to remain eligible in college. No one is questioning his talent or character, however my last image of him as a buckeye is him walking to his Jeep trying to avoid ABC when they was asking if he was going to the NFL. Had he not had serious neck injuries he wouldve had a good NFL career. He is now coaching at westerville south and owns a gym there

I think they talk shit about him because he was dumb as fuck, dude had to take Home Ec and Golf just to remain eligible in college. No one is questioning his talent or character, however my last image of him as a buckeye is him walking to his Jeep trying to avoid ABC when they was asking if he was going to the NFL. Had he not had serious neck injuries he wouldve had a good NFL career. He is now coaching at westerville south and owns a gym there

I know, I've known him most of my life. He's not as stupid as people made him out to be. He actually made a killing in some investment plans he made up.

I think he really would've become one of the most standout linebackers in the league.

I think he really would've become one of the most standout linebackers in the league.

+1, he was one of my all-time favorite players, and I think he could have been just as good in the NFL as he was in college. I bought his Patriots jersey after he got drafted, and I didn't even like the Patriots. It's a shame injuries had to drastically shorten his career. IIRC he didn't even play a full season before severely injuring his neck