The Call of Duty Thread

V8 Beast

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell me how it is on there compared to COD4....I wanna get this around 1130 today. Not if trashy though

i think it's cool.. the graphics are pretty sweet and the maps are hella cool. more jungle type maps. but also more realistic. like a couple posters above, it is harder to tell if you shoot someone.. but when you fire a gun.. does the gun vibrate when you hit your target? no.. so its real to me. same thing with stabbing.

the guns are something to get used to but pretty neato. some guns you can use as a sniper or just a single shot. some new perks, some the same... its just a cool game. i dunno... im not good at a review apparently

Kenny, I will own you at TF2 on PC if you feel froggy :D

Diana, you were supposed to co-op campaign with me last night :(

That game is lame, you have to have a good team to make it worthwhile, which never happens. You would probably destroy me at it.

I'm about to go there but I hate dealing with the horrid mess at Easton @ noon, so I'll probably wait until 1 or so

i went yesterday at noon and there was NO line at chipotle but i couldnt find a single parking spot.. within walking. i wasnt going to park in the damn garage to walk to chipotle. so i went hungry :(

i went yesterday at noon and there was NO line at chipotle but i couldnt find a single parking spot.. within walking. i wasnt going to park in the damn garage to walk to chipotle. so i went hungry :(

Just do like me and park in no parking zones. The Easton rent-a-cops can suck my ballz.

You just succeeded in making me hungry for Chipotle. Think i know where i'm going for lunch. :cool: