The Call of Duty Thread

V8 Beast

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's thirteen "death cards" (Apocalypse Now, heh), one for each level. They're found near a dead body on top of a staked helmet with one per level. Kinda like the intel items in COD4.

They unlock different co-op cheats, some that help, some that make the game harder. There's also a fifteen point achievement for finding all thirteen.

I beat the game last night and started zombie mode. Wow. I wanna get a party together tonight if anyone's interested.

aahhhh, sounds awesome, I like the fact that theres a reward for finding them rather than just an acheivement.

Dave, I haven't played Fable II in like a week and am probably gonna trade it in. Do you still need a money exchange?

very much so. I'm also willing to take any money/weapons you dont want before you trade it in.

I'll be on most of the night tonight if you can squeeze it in.

I'm just bored with it. I beat it with a Good and Pure character, then started a new quest with an Evil and Corrupt character thinking the repeatability was there, but it's not. Just kinda boring and I have 96% of the achievements.

if your so bored with it i shall be by to steeel it from you for a week :bangbang:

start playin some forze so you brian an i can do a 3 wide 4 roll at road atlanata....

Love the Zombie mode. I spent most of the day yesterday playing at a friends place online. Made it to Level 21. Get's ridiculous. Word of the wise when playing with 4 people, "Don't unluck the upstairs EVER!!!" After level 15 we all fall back into the side room you can open and have 2 cover the doors and 2 cover the windows and wall. We had the 2 at the door with a ray gun each. After 15 we found that the flame thrower is pointless. It takes to long and when there's a bunch rushing you, your bound to have a couple get through.

Its not COD5, its an offshoot of the COD4 platform not the next step for the COD series

An off shoot...? Not really it is the next COD obviously but they've clearly stated they are done using numbers when releasing game. so When IW releases a game next year it wont be COD5 or COD6 either.

• 3 weeks later...
Zombies FTW, I've been to level 18. The MP on COD5 is ok, just the damned spawn points suck when you appear in front of a group of the other team or they appear behind you and shoot you in the back.

yeah im really surprised how much that sucks... i expected better.

Zombies FTW, I've been to level 18. The MP on COD5 is ok, just the damned spawn points suck when you appear in front of a group of the other team or they appear behind you and shoot you in the back.

Tru dat!

Zombies, second chance, vehicle perks, extra class every prestige and a couple of other small things need to carry over to Modern Warfare 2.

Spawn points are killing me! I'm probably done playing World at War, just doesnt have that same thing to it as COD4 that keeps pulling me to wanting to play it again and again. Sad thing is I'm only like level 40 too...