have to share: man builds lambo in his basement

tripleGmax

that is just about the most amazing thing ever. and i think if someone even so much as scratches tha car they should be thrown in jail.

But I agree how would you go about trying to get that car street legal? that would be terrible if he could not meet some stupid reqirement for it.

and just throwing this out there if you had the money how much do you think this could pull at auction? ( if i built that I would never sell it that would be a waste and not be able to enjoy it. just hypathetically)

that is just about the most amazing thing ever. and i think if someone even so much as scratches tha car they should be thrown in jail.

But I agree how would you go about trying to get that car street legal? that would be terrible if he could not meet some stupid reqirement for it.

and just throwing this out there if you had the money how much do you think this could pull at auction? ( if i built that I would never sell it that would be a waste and not be able to enjoy it. just hypathetically)

I would rent a track for a week straight if I owned that thing and it wasn't legal.

So what the fuck. Is DK not going to ever read this thread again so that he doesnt have to deal with the hazing? I was totally expecting this to turn into something more worth while. lol. I finally read the full article and holy shit is that impressive. Im just wondering where he sourced the real deal to get his measurements from.

That engine is fucking badass, he definitely has some serious skills. However, I do see s15driftking's point (drifting is gay BTW), building a completely custom car to look like a production car is pretty lame. Why not take the time to come up with something original and kickass? Oh well, at least it will be fast and not based on some fucking Fiero.

I don' t know where it was built , but in Ohio a " Kit Car " or a self assembled vehicle only has to have brake lights, horn and turn signals . They will also check to see if the engine is stolen or not. You will also need all paperwork for the engine , chasis , etc. I have built 4 cars and they all have passed , no problem.

I looked at EVERY SINGLE picture of that "dweeb" and his car. I even recall reading the poitn about the engine....

You wanna split hairs about calling it a kit car... FINE, call it a replica, and imitation, a poser... .call it what you want, it's not the real fucking thing....

LMAO i almost missed the irony.