Keep talking Biden...we love ya!

OSUGT

lol, our vp candidate is boosting the repubs while yours is KILLING your own team! biden is the shit, love that guy! keep it up biden! i'll admit that we need all the help we can get, and your not hesitating to help out!!! i want to go to one of his rallies, just so i can see his next gaffe in person!

^proof you are gay....she's never looked hotter.

All things are relative.

lol, our vp candidate is boosting the repubs while yours is KILLING your own team! biden is the shit, love that guy! keep it up biden! i'll admit that we need all the help we can get, and your not hesitating to help out!!! i want to go to one of his rallies, just so i can see his next gaffe in person!

de·lu·sion

n.

- A false belief or opinion: labored under the delusion that success was at hand.

- A false belief strongly held in spite of invalidating evidence, especially as a symptom of mental illness: delusions of persecution.

whos winning right now?And im sure Joe the Plumber was a normal guy just living in a suburb of ohio good job on the Republicans on Planting people keep up the good work

You have got to be one of the most ignorant people I have seen on here. I hope you die in a most embarassing fashion, like choking on Obama's dick.

You have got to be one of the most ignorant people I have seen on here. I hope you die in a most embarassing fashion, like choking on Obama's dick.

I tried to +rep but:

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Unicorn Ninja again."

:(

de·lu·sion

n.

- A false belief or opinion: labored under the delusion that success was at hand.

- A false belief strongly held in spite of invalidating evidence, especially as a symptom of mental illness: delusions of persecution.

whats this about? biden shooting the dems in the foot? thats definatly fact, he's done that over, and over, and over, and over, and over...

or palin? i have proof that she is helping the repubs. the fact that the dems hate her with an absoloute passion shows that she is a positive :D

whos winning right now?And im sure Joe the Plumber was a normal guy just living in a suburb of ohio good job on the Republicans on Planting people keep up the good work

tell me this; would your beloved NBC not have looked up the address and ratted him out on not living there? if he didn't live there, then who's house was it that the media had(has?) been camping out in front of for days on end? wasn't it obama that came up his street towards him, and not the other way around? so how in the hell could he be 'planted'? let me guess, your gonna pull out the ol' "he's not a plumber, he doesn't even have his license!!!" thing next, right? sorry, but anyone in the trades can tell you that you dont need a license to do the work. my buddy did plumbing over the summer and wasn't licensed. i was getting ready to become an electrician where i would have been an unlicensed journeymen, but that plan fell through.

and heres my favorite question; why does it matter if he was planted or not? is his question not legitimate? doesn't the answer apply to many many people? im sorry that logic defies you on this whole 'joe the plumber' thing, but it proves that obama will take wealthy peoples hard earned money and and use it to write a check to people who aren't even paying taxes. hell, obama said it him self!

whats this about?

It's about you being dilusional. ;)

Here's a polls for you: A recent poll showed Obama ahead 52% to 45%, ish. The same poll showed that only 40% polled think Palin is ready for national office. 5% of the poeple voting for her don't think she's ready. She get "the republican base" all riled up, but that is it. No new voters are joining McCain because of Palin. In point of fact, many are abandoning him becauseof her.

Biden speaks without thinking? Sure does, but it doesn't seem to be hurting when it comes to votes. The above clip was rediculously short and had no context associated with it what so ever. Attacks on that half-sentence are coming from this McCain staffer:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31JQ90ZGGDL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

At ths point, the election isn't about exciting your base, they're already voting for you. It's about grabbing the undecideds, and Palin is not helping that.

unfortunatly, your right. biden can fuck up as much as he wants, not like CNN/NBC/CBS/etc. cares. if it doesnt get ran(well, only be one network), then who sees it? fuckin biased ass media. sure would be nice if every station began showing the bullshit from BOTH sides of the isle.

unfortunatly, your right. biden can fuck up as much as he wants, not like CNN/NBC/CBS/etc. cares. if it doesnt get ran(well, only be one network), then who sees it? fuckin biased ass media.

de·lu·sion

n.

They covered what Biden said, it just wasn't that stupid. "They're biased because they always show moar Republican fuggups!"

Couldn't be that the Republicans are actually fuckin up more. :lol:

i have statistics if you would like.

BTW, for anyone still thinking 'joe the plumber' is a "plant":

http://preview.ussearch.com/preview/ala/newsearch?&searchLName=Wurzelbacher&searchState=OHIO&searchCity=holland&adID=619100D754&adsource=9&TID=0&cid=people&searchtab=people

oh, look at that, he does actually live there. who would have thought? this "conspiracy theory" is even worse than the lame 9/11 conspiracies.

here you go:

http://www.journalism.org/files/u29/LEAD_CHART_2.png

http://www.journalism.org/files/u29/image007.png

http://www.journalism.org/files/u29/image008.png

looking at this last one, it appears that, hhmmm, maybe fox news is the more unbiased of the 3, considering their near equal campaign coverage?

http://www.journalism.org/node/11266

theres a lot more in there too, click on the 'table of contents' links.

no 'de·lu·sion' here.

wow, real nice. and i thought there might actually be some mature factual posts out of you. who the hell am i kidding? im having trouble figuring out if your that stupid or just playing the "lets play dumb" game. oh well, just ignore the facts, like i really care. are you even voting on the issues? oh, of course not. your voting for obama because its popular. continue the smear tactics, the rest of us aren't blind, its not that hard to see whats going on here.

Bwwaaaahahahaaa!!!

I woke my kid laughing at that. Thanks.

wow, real nice. and i thought there might actually be some mature factual posts out of you. who the hell am i kidding? im having trouble figuring out if your that stupid or just playing the "lets play dumb" game. oh well, just ignore the facts, like i really care. are you even voting on the issues? oh, of course not. your voting for obama because its popular. continue the smear tactics, the rest of us aren't blind, its not that hard to see whats going on here.

Well, since you're not answering my question and assuming I'm just being an ass, I'll be an ass and call you a presumptuous little neo-con who couldn't feel a dick in his ass so long as it was put there by the GOP.

I get mean because I take offense to what you said. I take offense because there has only be one time in the WHOLE of my life that I cast a vote for a man and ACTUALLY believed that he was the man for the job. Only once did I actually believe that a man wasn't just "the best of the two", but actually the guy that the country needed as a president. The time was the 2000 primary and the man was John McCain.

I didn't stonewall him, i never discounted him. Simply put, He had my vote, and he lost it. Go back on my posts from the summer, do some research of your own. I have been profoundly disappointed with the way he has handled his campaign, he has surrounded himself with the same staffers that worked with Bush, and it shows. The choice of Palin was made for him, soley for the purpose of providing the tour bus with a hood ornament.

The GOP broke him in 2000. He was a "Maverick" then, and he lost the nomination that he'd earned because The Party didn't want a guy who didn't play ball.

Rather than try an independent ticket, he chose to play ball, and he does it to this day. The McCain of 2000 isn't running this year.

So, you budding young Reaganite, answer the question: What has he done to get positive mention in the media in the last 2 weeks?

you really got pissed because i posted a study that shows that the media has a bias towards obama???

you know what, i dont know. there, i said it. go ahead, kick back and enjoy your "win" over someone on the internet. i have much better things to do than search some crap on google to "prove" you wrong, just for you to discredit every bit of it. you know, i could be an asshole and do the same thing everytime someone posts some pro-obama crap, but i really dont care. im voting for mccain simply on the issues, not on all this stupid bullshit about who can deliver the best speaches, or who his buddies were in college, or because of what a celebrity said, and i dont need to prove anything to anyone, especially over the internet. go ahead, keep on tossing out insults and playing games so you can be "better at the internet", because i simply dont give a shit either way.

you really got pissed because i posted a study that shows that the media has a bias towards obama???

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST are you that dense? NO, read what I wrote, read your shit: "your voting for obama because its popular." I didn't even criticize your shitty grammar!

Here, have a look at this, this right here: "

I get mean because I take offense to what you said. I take offense because...". Now, having read that, you can guess that the rest of the paragraph will be:

A: Me talking about your statistics

B: Me spelling out the reason I was offended

C: Me explaining why I like puppies

D: All of the above.

You obviously answered something other than B, so I'm done with you. There's no debating some one who can't pay attention:

"...deliver the best speaches, or who his buddies were in college, or because of what a celebrity said."

Where, exactly, did I list any of that criteria, IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM? Where did anyone list any of that crap? I don't watch any speaches unless I want to be entertained. I don't want to be inspired, I want to be informed, so I read.

You have no argument, and you're inventing your enemies.

de·lu·sion

naw, by "i dont care" i mean that im not gonna spend hours in a stupid arguement. i will spend a little time in one if im really that bored though.

my grammar? its the internet, like i care. and you didn't exactly point out exactly what you were referring to either, so my bad on missing what you were talking about(i guess?). and LOL at the use of more condescending remarks, nice!

to address your edit, i never claimed that you said those were the reasons you were voting for obama. i was simply explaining my stand on all of this, and pointing out how ignorant these smear tactic articles and rhetoric that you and others keep posting up are.