Negative rep

El Karacho1647545492

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
I just lol'd.

I'm really not mad rob, I'm having a good time giving you a hard time :). I know you're good at what you do, and nobody's doubting it.. believe me.

Innanets ar cerius biness

i really dont give a shit if you are! :D

you need a certain amount of posts to give + or -

people that don't have enough show up as neutral. its funny when people try to neg you and they don't realize they have no sway.

LOL man, I never even thought of that. What a great system.

Bravo to the mods for implementing the system that lets us weed out noobs AND be irresponsibly immature on the internet.

i liek when people accidentally posi-rep you and then write something like "fuck you you faggot"... i chuckle everytime.

Most people neg. rep when you make fun of something that is SUPER gay/lame and coincidentally... said person owns said product. Ha

Damn it! I was going to posi-rep you and type: "fuck you you faggot" but I got: "You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later."

• Upvote 1

Damn it! I was going to posi-rep you and type: "fuck you you faggot" but I got: "You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later."

prove it dude, don't be slacker, walk the fuckign walk holmes.

Instead of a posi-rep, why don't you give me a nice big red box, like your mother does.