haunted houses?

sciongirl

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to the 7 levels of Hell in middletown this past weekend (close to cleveland) THAT SHIT SUCKED!!! I got hit in the head twice.. I went with the biggest wimp I know and she only jumped once because I was the one that scared her before we got in the truck to leave!!

I'm checking out the haunted prison in Mansfield Friday..

I went to the haunted hoochie last friday, first time I have ever been to a haunted house before. Paid $17 + $2 parking, stood in the cold for 3 fucking hours, and you know what? It sucked dick. My hunch about haunted houses was completly correct...

I could've seen TWO fucking movies for that price.

I went to the haunted hoochie last friday, first time I have ever been to a haunted house before. Paid $17 + $2 parking, stood in the cold for 3 fucking hours, and you know what? It sucked dick. My hunch about haunted houses was completly correct...

I could've seen TWO fucking movies for that price.

yeah thats what happened when i was there. that line was ridiculous....and it wasn't that long.

ill be honest, i am a wimp. but i get a thrill from going, even if they suck. and mostly like holding on to the guy :) they dont mind it either.

but i do NOT do scary movies!

yeah any good ones other than the hoochie? is the haunted forest any good? i see the sign on my exit (Rt310) never been to it thoug...

i had a good time at the haunted forest, but i've heard mixed reviews. there is a haunted trail off of jug street north on 310 before johnstown... i was thinking that sounded fun!

i think i started a thread last year about this but where are some good ones? i think the hoochie is kinda blah... too long of a line.

I went to hoochie last saturday at 10pm and it was a huge waste of money/time. Took us about 2 and a half hours to pay for the ticket and get real close to the door. Then they were closed down for an hour with "technical difficulties". Yeah lets stand another hour outside for fun. On top of that everyone that smoked was a fucking prick and blew smoke in my face. Shit like that pisses me off since I quit smoking. I leave with a nicotine fit, a nice smokers cough, $36 in the hole, and dust all over my car and shoes. I couldn't feel my toes either after being out there for 30 minutes.

Oh and it wasn't really that scary.

I am not going back ever. Should of been $5 with a 30 minute wait.

(like seemingly everyone else)i went to the haunted hoochie saturday and thought it was pretty good. nothing really scared me(except for that fucking truck thing that flies at you) but i enjoyed it. was it worth the 3 hour wait? probably not, but it was worth the cash because they also had an exhibition thing where the people shove hooks in their skin and hang from it, that was pretty cool. it was 15 minutes long also, longer than i expected. thats the only one ive been to though.

(like seemingly everyone else)i went to the haunted hoochie saturday and thought it was pretty good. nothing really scared me(except for that fucking truck thing that flies at you) but i enjoyed it. was it worth the 3 hour wait? probably not, but it was worth the cash because they also had an exhibition thing where the people shove hooks in their skin and hang from it, that was pretty cool. it was 15 minutes long also, longer than i expected. thats the only one ive been to though.

Yeah did you see the girl that hung from her butt cheeks? It looked like she had big boobies on her butt. <3

BoMA puts on TRAUMA oct 30th. Its a costume party with events, not a haunted house.

Obviously beats the redneck hoochie deal. like most of you i went once a few years ago and that was it.

i have done mansfield prison one. its actually really cool. alot of history there.

here is some shit on Trauma for thoes who dont know

http://www.evolvedbodyart.com/trauma/

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=3312233

I will always recommend the Mansfield haunted prison. Of course I am a little bias since I am a volunteer there. I the haunted house is not ran by the preservation society it is still a big fund raiser for us. I mainly help out with the real over night ghost hunts.

yeah thats what happened when i was there. that line was ridiculous....and it wasn't that long.

ill be honest, i am a wimp. but i get a thrill from going, even if they suck. and mostly like holding on to the guy :) they dont mind it either.

but i do NOT do scary movies!

We went to Terror park at cooper stadium last week, and the wait wasn't horrible, and it was pretty good... But, that was only the second one ive ever been to. Im pretty much a wuss, and I was scared, but it was fun :)

Reformatory in mansfield is the best I've been to.

Try to get in the front or back of your group.

I thought it was a bit of a let down, especially considering the hour to get there and then the hour and a half waiting in line. I'd rather be given a flashlight and let loose around the place in the middle of the night. Then there would actually be a chance of getting scared by something.

Yeah did you see the girl that hung from her butt cheeks? It looked like she had big boobies on her butt. <3

yep, sorta gross, pretty cool, and kinda funny all at the same time! me, my buddy, his girlfriend, and her ghey dude friend were right at the edge of the stage for about 15 minutes watching them(i was the short dude in the brown hoody on the left by the trashcan if you were around there at, i think midnight-ish, although it may have been later). here are the crappy pics and video i have(only of the one girl because my phone died, which is why the video is so short):

View My Video

http://www.rfshq.com/upURS/image/5124.jpeg

http://www.rfshq.com/upURS/image/5123.jpeg

Moundsville Penn, it's open now I believe just google for it and you should be able to find a website containing the information. Located in Moundsville, WV 26041 about 2 hr drive from Columbus but well worth it if you tour the penn or just wanna go through th haunted house they have there. :)

My girlfriends cousin went the the Mansfield Prison over the summer, heres a pic:

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/alittlelessordinary/prison.jpg

She was taking pics of just about anything and everything and this image appeared in 4 of her shots. This was taken with her cell phone camera btw. If you cant see what i'm talking about due to you being blind, there appears to be an image holding something. You cant really make out what it is, but its freaky regardless