Chrome handles and fuel door on the dodge

Slimpsy1647545505

I've already spent 600 dollars in just accessories on this thing. These things are money pits. . . way too many aftermarket products. I will be getting chromed nerf bars tomorrow or the next day.

Project big horny continues!

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/9/l_8bb3e5e87b774f9ab650cfc129db00d6.jpg

You don't want them; they're off a 2005. I am looking for a set of 06-08 chromed rims right now myself.

I'd like to see more pics of your ride. I like the shaved emblem look, very very clean! I do prefer the 06-08 chromed rims. That's why I'm considering getting mine done by wheel medic.

I thought only mexicans did that crap.

x2!!!!!!!1

LoL. . . that's true on like minivans and old pickup trucks I think. What's wrong with a few stylish pieces of chrome on a nice pickup? To each their own :cool:

not bashing you but you have a damm ncie truck but the more you put on the eeeee it looks take nurkvinnys ram CLean an simple looks sexy. lift that ram throw some fun go fast goodies an enjoy the truck for what it is a truck not a honda :bangbang: j.k