I Hate

Chad is Dead

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate...

when I crack open an egg into the pan and just a tiny, tiny little piece of shell is now in the middle of my egg and I can't get it out because the pan is hot so you have to leave it there and then you eat the egg and you are wondering the whole time where that little piece of shell is.

I hate guys who whine about having the responsibility of having a kid after poking a girl who smokes, sleeps around and is too cheap to buy a condom or simply find a more creative ending. Should'a PITB is what I would say.

Seriously, aborting a child is not an option in my book. Man up is what that person really needs to do.

Hope the above doesn't apply to you though...good luck.

• Upvote 1

Religion is at fault. Girl is at fault. Your dick is at fault. Politics is at fault. but you're not at fault.

Here fuck her with this.

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:5qCK4JaPHnvltM:http://www.co-opcityweb.com/cactusjack.jpg

-in for everyone hating on my post.

• Upvote 1

I hate when my stomach is begging for mercy as my asshole puckers up to prevent a massive load from rushing out while meanwhile the g/f takes her good ol time getting her stuff from her school apt and doesnt see to give two shits that youre doubled over in pain.