Will someone 2nd the motion?

nurkvinny

You cant close it at 12:01 am. on November 5th. The Dems will be challenging the election for another two months. Plus, we need a place to discuss the riots that will occur is Obama wins or losses.

You cant close it at 12:01 am. on November 5th. The Dems will be challenging the election for another two months. Plus, we need a place to discuss the riots that will occur is Obama wins or losses.

You're right. That's why there are political web forums.

If you don't want to read it, don't click the fucking link.........that is all.

If you're not tasked with Moderating here, including a section that stirs the pot 2nd only to religious debates, don't fucking chime in...... that is all.

:)

The real reason that I made this post is this: 80% of what I read in that section is posted by people that obviously have not researched the issues any further than reading CNN and Foxnews, and then regurgitating whatever hyped-up headline they read that day. All of this in an attempt to say, "Ha. See? Your party/candidate/ideas are dumb. Mine are right!"

It got old a month ago.

On a side note - well, 2 actually:

- I agree with most of what you have posted in that section.

- It's all in fun... for me, anyways.

If you do that, it'll just pour into other sections. I say make it only available during high pro elections and then, for only a limited amount of time since after awhile it basically turns into the same argument over and over and at a certain point, those that are left arguing are those who won't be changing their mind no matter the reasoning, anyway.

I'll second that notion if that's what you meant.

Or he means motion as would be correct, moron. Why don't you go give some more golden tech advice :rolleyes:

Example for idiots: "I motion that the political section of CR be closed immediately following the election."

"I second the motion."

"Very well, all in favor say aye."

"Motion carries."

Or he means motion as would be correct, moron. Why don't you go give some more golden tech advice :rolleyes:

Example for idiots: "I motion that the political section of CR be closed immediately following the election."

"I second the motion."

"Very well, all in favor say aye."

"Motion carries."

Do me a favor, use the dictionary and look up the definition for notion and report back..

shut your cock sucker until then, thanks :)