Riverside Cruise - Sun Oct 26 @ 2pm

ForeverMaker

For those that want to do a fun but quick cruise this weekend here are the plans. Get off your ass! You won't even miss much football. :p

At the intersection of Home Road and 257 there is a park on the O'Shaughnessy Reservoir. Meet there at 2pm.

Map Link

Then we will cruise up to Klondike Road which turns into River Road. Stay on the east side of the river.

Map of spilt

Cruising up to Prospect we will turn around. Making a pit stop at the lot right before the bridge so every can regroup if needed.

Map of Prospect

Then head back down 257 (West side of river) and finish back at the park.

38 miles. Should take about an hour. Crawdad and I had a blast a few weekends ago around this area.

This is near my house. I make this cruise pretty often; to get out the house, to go fish, walk one of the dogs, etc. It should be mentioned that housing and traffic can make it a bit dangerous on some of the curves and tight roads. (Like anywhere, I guess.) Don't know if I'll be able to attend that day, however.

It's a nice drive, I live about 2 miles from there. It's a really nice cruise in the fall. I used to do it with my T-tops off in my Z28.

you still have the camaro right? ill drive ur tonka truck with a loooong tow strap....lets get the camaro around some corners!!!

you still have the camaro right? ill drive ur tonka truck with a loooong tow strap....lets get the camaro around some corners!!!

:lol: Nah, the motor/tranny is in Ass's RX7 and I sold the body to Bluemach's brother. My former car lives on better as 2 separate lives. I'll swing by for a bit possibly, I should be done with everythin by 1.

Probably going riding up at Alum. But it's not far from the start. If I'm headed up that way around that time, I will swing by and chat.

You are talking about that lot to the west of point A, right on the river, right?

yes exactly.

there are a bunch of pull-offs before you get there. make sure you get to the actual large paved lot.