SIRI good buy or not

Guest 614Streets

Guest 614Streets

I wanted to buy a few thousand shares of sirius maybe even 5000 shares and hold out until 2011 or so if they can pay debt in febuary and not lose the company.

I have never invested before , minus drug emporium which never mind that flop , but am I crazy or what? Lj?

Latest I have read is that they cannot pay the debt due in February. Do you want to chance it? With that kind of volatile forecast and things not looking up any time by February...it seems iffy.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a6/qwik5o/siri.jpg

Shit looks bad. :p

Guest 614Streets
Yeah I know but christmas is here and a big hand could reach down and take it anytime. I know they are having a shareholder meeting dec 18th for a reverse split. I think If they can save it then by 2011 it should be on track.

no go from me...

Let me look overnight and into tomorrow and I will give you some stocks that I am personally thinking about buying... maybe not ones you can get 5000 of for that price, but some cheaper ones

Investing in single stocks is VERY risky. last I heard, 78% of the day traders lose money. Mutual funds over a long term is the safest way to invest. Never put any money into the market that you will need in the next five years

ok some stocks I am looking at:

DNR- Denbury Resources, they are a natural gas and oil drilling company 761 employees

CSCO- Cisco Systems, lots of cash on hand and they won't be going under anytime soon

Guest 614Streets
ok some stocks I am looking at:

DNR- Denbury Resources, they are a natural gas and oil drilling company 761 employees

CSCO- Cisco Systems, lots of cash on hand and they won't be going under anytime soon

Looking at them

By the way these are not stock tips these are only stocks that I am personally looking at. I take no responsibility for any profit or loss that one may incur in purchasing a stock that I have mentioned

Guest 614Streets
By the way these are not stock tips these are only stocks that I am personally looking at. I take no responsibility for any profit or loss that one may incur in purchasing a stock that I have mentioned

Lets kill LJ! :D

I highly doubt Sirius-XM will go under.

Too much high $$ assets and too much income rolling in monthly to just shut the doors. I could see a buy-out of the company, though, and downsize/restructuring. I think they have over did it on the sports thing, investing too much into it without getting the draw they need to pay for it.

My wife bought a 1000 shares of SIRI a couple weeks ago, but of course has lost half of it.

I highly doubt Sirius-XM will go under.

Too much high $$ assets and too much income rolling in monthly to just shut the doors. I could see a buy-out of the company, though, and downsize/restructuring. I think they have over did it on the sports thing, investing too much into it without getting the draw they need to pay for it.

My wife bought a 1000 shares of SIRI a couple weeks ago, but of course has lost half of it.

you meant negative income right>? the merger put them in severe debt, which is going to be a hard way out.