Reintroducing myself

Fiji ST

Well, it's been a long time since I've been on here, so I figured I should refresh everyone's memory.

My name is Nick and I drive a 2005 Mazda3 sedan. I graduated from Ohio Wesleyan in 2007, helped run a popular car club here for five years, moved back home to Pittsburgh, and as of yesterday, again became a resident of Central Ohio. I figured since I'm back out here, I should get back into the car community, and what better place to do that then this forum??

Enough of the boring shit. Here's some pictures, and if you want to see what I've done to my car, click my CarDomain link in my signature. If you see me around Bethel Road, give me a honk or flip me the bird, whatever you feel is most appropriate.

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff66/naborgia/8-15-08/Pilot141.jpg

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff66/naborgia/8-15-08/Pilot124.jpg

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb276/coondogg15210/ac1ee80e.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well, it's been a long time since I've been on here, so I figured I should refresh everyone's memory.

, helped run a popular car club here for five years,

Out of curiosity, which popular car club locally?

Out of curiosity, which popular car club locally?

OhioRides.

really? you thought someone would recognize your mazda sedan signature pic on a racing forum, from a mazda forum no less....neat

Crazy stuff, isn't it??

• Upvote 1

almost as crazy as a mazda "speed" package.

Hey, the Mazdaspeed can back up the "speed" part in its name.

:asshole:

Nice speed3, especially on the color choice. You have anything done to it?

considering you're likely much more than stock, it may be less than interesting but perhaps fun to see. won't happen until next spring though as I'm rolling on my winter set up and they aren't grip-happy on pavement. however for a stock ride...yeah, she lives up to the handling, power capabilities more so than most, especially in it's price range. you also don't have to live cheaply inside either as she has the best interior of all of them, hands down.

She ran consistent 13.8-13.9's when I had her out. still tough to get a launch down on the stock rubber though. The MM's eliminated the wheel hop though so that should help. On the street she's still not able to wind out first or second without spinning so that limits her go-ability. I'm still getting used to her though.

can it now? care to do a 20 roll to prove this theory

Thanks. Just an intake, motor mounts and bushings. Color is Crystal White Pearl.

What MM did you go with? I've got the Corksport inserts in mine and they're okay, but the vibrations get out of hand sometimes.

TRZ Dogbone Poly. It's not as stiff as the Delrin ones...those would vibrate and annoy me. I just wanted to remove wheel hop and it did.

What MM did you go with? I've got the Corksport inserts in mine and they're okay, but the vibrations get out of hand sometimes.

its hiding in the weeds, not because it low...

because it scared!!!

welcome! i remember you from here!

She's shy at first, but she'll warm up quickly. :) Thanks for the welcome.

Where on bethel? By carriage place and such, cause I used to live off sawmill and I worked and was over by bethel all the time.

I live a block from Kroger.

considering you're likely much more than stock, it may be less than interesting but perhaps fun to see. won't happen until next spring though as I'm rolling on my winter set up and they aren't grip-happy on pavement. however for a stock ride...yeah, she lives up to the handling, power capabilities more so than most, especially in it's price range. you also don't have to live cheaply inside either as she has the best interior of all of them, hands down.

She ran consistent 13.8-13.9's when I had her out. still tough to get a launch down on the stock rubber though. The MM's eliminated the wheel hop though so that should help. On the street she's still not able to wind out first or second without spinning so that limits her go-ability. I'm still getting used to her though.

im dam near stock ill lower my boost back down to stock levels too

That's great we got a fuckin comedian on a car site.

Mazda and speed is like military and inteligence.

They just dont work together

ahahahahah