Someone stole my SSR GT3's last night!

IVRINGS

A little higher per rim... Only one left in the us for 399. Price before the closeout 599. Check the prices on most be people on NBA wheels.

As for knockoffs who was fake non forged wheels?

that makes you even more retarded. :gtfo:... again.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who are you again? :gtfo:

A guy that knows wtf he's doing and can actually fix his own cars. You drive a car, you think it's sweet, but you can't even repair it yourself? What's the point?

I'd take my Corolla on a track over your POS neon anyday.

if everybody could fix they own sheet we'd be out of a job my man keep that in mind before you hate... the more people out there who can't turn a wrench the fatter your pockets are going to get.....

and if the dude your stickin up for knew what he was doing there would be no cavalier

A guy that knows wtf he's doing and can actually fix his own cars. You drive a car, you think it's sweet, but you can't even repair it yourself? What's the point?

I'd take my Corolla on a track over your POS neon anyday.

goood for you man bring the corolla out wooooooooooo

I'm just wondering how much they are.

Ok I looked it up. 18" rims are roughly $350 a rim. Then you add in Tires at at least $500. You're at roughly $2000 with tires/rims with tax and mounting, balancing, if not more.

YOU PUT THAT ON A CAVALIER? :gtfo:

Some people would say the same thing about me modding my Grand Prix or you modding a reagle spending $600-$700 on headers for a V6 to only make it run a 10th or 2 faster. How much did it cost you in mods to run low 13's or 12's in your Lumina? How much was your car worth? Then think if you had spent that money modding a V8. My point is, that to some people it's worth the money. If he want's to spend 2K on rims let him. If you and I want to spend 2-3K to run low 13's or 12's why should someone insult us for it.

If you want to have a nice car with nice stuff you should be able to have a garage to put it in or no bitching.
Well since you think I'm a dumbass the Jetta GLI goes in the garage cause I want her car to be taken care of. These two cars you all know are the Summer and Winter BEATERS. I just had the Project cars wheels on one for the Summer.

Some people would say the same thing about me modding my Grand Prix or you modding a reagle spending $600-$700 on headers for a V6 to only make it run a 10th or 2 faster. How much did it cost you in mods to run low 13's or 12's in your Lumina? How much was your car worth? Then think if you had spent that money modding a V8. My point is, that to some people it's worth the money. If he want's to spend 2K on rims let him. If you and I want to spend 2-3K to run low 13's or 12's why should someone insult us for it.

I spent $200 on my headers :).I'm not retarded enough to buy 700 headers for a few tenths.

low 13's/high 12's in my Lumina? Without the rebuild of the trans I probably did it for around a grand. Maybe $1500. Every part I bought was used. I rarely buy a new part for a car. But I dropped nearly 3 seconds off my time. I sold my car back in February for 3k. And it was a 98 with 126k miles on it.

My point. Spending 2k to go fast is one thing. Spending 2k to LOOK good is another.

and I think everyone in this thread except two people are agreeing with what I'm saying.

If it wasn't for him crying about being a senior member, half this thread wouldn't have exisited. I'm just in here to stir up shit. That I can really don't give a shit if he got his $2000+ rims jacked off his car.

I spent $200 on my headers :).I'm not retarded enough to buy 700 headers for a few tenths.

low 13's/high 12's in my Lumina? Without the rebuild of the trans I probably did it for around a grand. Maybe $1500. Every part I bought was used. I rarely buy a new part for a car. But I dropped nearly 3 seconds off my time. I sold my car back in February for 3k. And it was a 98 with 126k miles on it.

My point. Spending 2k to go fast is one thing. Spending 2k to LOOK good is another.

and I think everyone in this thread except two people are agreeing with what I'm saying.

If it wasn't for him crying about being a senior member, half this thread wouldn't have exisited. I'm just in here to stir up shit. That I can really don't give a shit if he got his $2000+ rims jacked off his car.

No doubt that you can buy cheaper parts for the car to make it go faster. He could have spent less on the wheels. And I too spend my $$ on go fast parts so I can't see spending 2K on wheels, no matter what the car. I guess I just really don't see the point in making fun of someone who's asking for help. Sure he was asking about being a "senior member" but it didn't sound like wining to me, just a question that got blown out of proportion in true CR fashion, someone looks like a noob let’s all beat up on them. And the part about not giving a fuck about his wheels is screwed up considering he didn’t ask ‘Hey who likes my wheels? Are worth 2K?” all he asked was to keep an eye out for them. If you can great, if not why respond? I’m not trying to argue with anyone. I’m sure everyone has a great reason to not like this guy after a few post. I just don’t see the point in insulting someone while they’re asking for help. We all hate thieves and I’m sure most of us know what it feels like to have something taken from us. It fucking sucks, so keep that in mind…

Anyway, I’m done with this I see where you’re coming from I just think it’s fucked up. rant/