Someone stole my SSR GT3's last night!

IVRINGS

I'm so damn pissed that someone can't just keep there damn hands to them self. Since these are rare has hell in a 5x100 7.5" keep your eyes out please. So everyone please help me out cause we know how well the CPD does on things like this. Any info please send me a message on here.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LoL thanks... If I get the rep job I've been looking into I will have a nice project, but I'm going to kill someone a Geico. They put a wheel kit for $125 on the car, and not the wheels. I was very bold when I told them about them cause of the value of them. I have so many photo's of these wheels inside and out and I will find them. I just hope someone around here can help me out.

guy that lived down the street from me had a set of these on his lexus IS300 a few years ago. drove by one day and saw his shit on blocks. never talked to the guy, but i stopped to get a make/model on the wheels so i could keep a look out on here or other places for them.

did you have locking lug nuts?

Those don't do anything for people that know what to do or have the slightly universal sockets to take locklugs off. I have quite a few sockets at work made to take off locking lugs/stripped lugs. I also have 4 SSR GT3's in the for sale section as well :)

Those don't do anything for people that know what to do or have the slightly universal sockets to take locklugs off. I have quite a few sockets at work made to take off locking lugs/stripped lugs. I also have 4 SSR GT3's in the for sale section as well :)

chances are if you are steeling wheels , you probably don't know what you are doing, at least in life. Though i do agree wheel locks can be defeated with equipment/time of both.

You don't even need that...

Well if they are 5x100 I might need those soon.

Insureance will be out on Tuesday to see what happened. The little crates they left are black National Dairy things. I'm going to run over to the gas station to see if they have those, and just maybe that might have cameras. I really don't think they will, but I just pray they will be. As far as locks I just had tunner lugs on them cause like Zack said they can be taken off with just as much effort. Cause at Discount Tire I took so many damn locks off with just a few mins of time. They left 2 lugs and 2 centering rings. I also found a hair on a clip on the car that doesn't look like mine or any of the people I know. So I put that in the bag with the lugs that we might be able to give to a friend that is studing for the CSI type stuff.

suprised they even wanted to steel the rims, they saw how crap the car was, must of been desperate, good luck with getttin rims back i doubrt they will sell them local so soon
Me too since they are not worth anything at all. :rolleyes:

Me too since they are not worth anything at all. :rolleyes:

i woudlnt buy those or the car

v8klr funniest thread in the for sale mde me spit out my cheesburger ahahahaahahah awww an cavi boy got but hurt stfu it was a joke, some one was doing u a favor in steeling ur rims mabey now ull get rid of the rest of the car, youll feel better once its gone