Someone stole my SSR GT3's last night!

IVRINGS

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tranny I belive the shift forks got bent to all hell (gear heads currently got it an looking at it ) up it had 80k on the tranny 40 k were constant hardddd racing by me so I take full fault on that so yup

Does that make you cool? B/C your car is so much faster and you race like and idiot? Wow your car is faster than mine, but do I care? Absolutely not. Hell, you can't even fix your own cars. You have to take it to someone to fix it for you. GTFO.

Does that make you cool? B/C your car is so much faster and you race like and idiot? Wow your car is faster than mine, but do I care? Absolutely not. Hell, you can't even fix your own cars. You have to take it to someone to fix it for you. GTFO.

who are you again? :gtfo:

Maybe you should get some nice wheels for that pos mustang. It might make it sale faster, but I guess you taste in wheels might be like your car you have now. So I can guess you might pick some american racing wheels cause they fit your ride I think. I bet those will brake your pocket book. So hope you made some money on the rims that cost close to what you have the car for sale. Get a life bro.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can't be a senior member waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my wheels waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh somebody wrecked my friends car waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I got my life handled son.you might want to work on yours, it looks a mess

About $350/rim +tires. So I would guess about 2k in rims/tires on a $3500 car. :lol: I only thought people on the East side did stuff like that.
A little higher per rim... Only one left in the us for 399. Price before the closeout 599. Check the prices on most be people on SSR wheels.

As for knockoffs who was fake non forged wheels?

I'm just wondering how much they are.

Ok I looked it up. 18" rims are roughly $350 a rim. Then you add in Tires at at least $500. You're at roughly $2000 with tires/rims with tax and mounting, balancing, if not more.

YOU PUT THAT ON A CAVALIER? :gtfo: