Wtb: Imedietly F-body

STEVE-O

Looking for a ls1 ( would also consider a nice v-6) f-body has to be at least 98 or higher body style around the 5-6k range or cheaper

need to buy like this weekend please let me know or where a fgood forum I can look is.

Also will consider any nice v-8 rwd car or a 240sx

LS1tech, craigslist, these cars are not so popular anymore as most banks don't like to make loans on stuff this old. I would go cruisin around checking out some of the smaller lots, and the back of the Chevy/Pontiac dealerships.

yeah I still have mine. I'll let it go for 7,300.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55899

I would love to have that car man. I am not trying to low ball at all but I literaly can not spend more than like 5500 max is like 6 no more though.

i checked ls1 tech and man they are all like 12k or more and only found 2 in ohio lol. check craigslist and auto trader also already. I found about three that are even worth looking at.

thanks for the help guys

well i ofund some good ones just not close to hear. I know they are uncommon but they are around. it would have to be a clean lt1 and the problem is I dont like the body the lt1s came in. I would really be happy with a white 5 speed v-6. but has to have the body with the higher wing and such

well i ofund some good ones just not close to hear. I know they are uncommon but they are around. it would have to be a clean lt1 and the problem is I dont like the body the lt1s came in. I would really be happy with a white 5 speed v-6. but has to have the body with the higher wing and such

V6 cars never had the higher wing. No offence, but you sound a alittle too picky to find something on short notice with so many requirements, let alone you barely have enough money to spend on a nice LS1 car. V6 car maybe.

i know i am picky but I dont want something I wont be happy with. sorry i must have ben confusing the lt1 with that odd front end with the v-6s. and I found three that are what i am looking for. so i know i am loking pretty specifically but they are there its just that not all are online so I was wondering if anyone knew anything that i cant find online.

also would be interested in a nice 240 or mustang if anyone knows anyone with one for sale also

i cant wait i have no car to drive to school or work

So buy a 1000 dollar beater, You should have one for winter with a f-body anyway and when you start modding it later you WILL need a spare car from time to time. Slow your roll a tad and think about it. Just a sugg

So buy a 1000 dollar beater, You should have one for winter with a f-body anyway and when you start modding it later you WILL need a spare car from time to time. Slow your roll a tad and think about it. Just a sugg

+1 These cars suck in snow and rain. I would suggest not to get a V6, you woln't be happy with it either. Like they said just buy a beater and wait a while. Try to save up another 2-3 grand and then you will be able to get one worth while that doesn't have tons of miles. I waited and look for almost 8 months before I found mine. Just my .02. G/L in whatever you do though.