Wtb: Imedietly F-body

STEVE-O

thanks for the supports and advice. I am also considering getting a j-body beater because of winter. I jsut am one of those people who never like to drive things I am not happy/ proud of. Beater or not. but maybe that will change

Just be patient, there are 5-6k f-bods that arent beat to shit and back but they aren't as plentiful as the stangs are around here. Just keep lookin on the semi local boards, DFBA.org srdayton.com etc.. dude just siold one that had a rebuilt motor and few other thigns for 5k flat, DAMN fine car too

ls1tech.com.. great deals but you might have to drive to pick em up.

For 6k you will probably end up with a 1998/1999 with over 100k on the clock. Search autotrader, their might be a few for sale.

A buddy of mine just grabbed a 99 with under 80k for $5k out the door. If you go Z28, they can be had stupid cheap lately.

V6 cars never had the higher wing. No offence, but you sound a alittle too picky to find something on short notice with so many requirements, let alone you barely have enough money to spend on a nice LS1 car. V6 car maybe.

hell even for a newer V6 with lower miles is pushing it. they wanted 4900 for mine and its a 96 and had 113K on it when i bought it.