2001 Redistibution of Wealth Audio

OSUGT

What you guys are missing is context, because McCain did the same shit, but directed at your side.

In 2000, McCain pissed off ultra-right christians by taking a stand, and I loved him for it. To prepare for his prez-bid, he had to patch things up, and he when crawlin' down south to kiss Falwells ass.

Barry, to shake the image of "White Man in black clothing" that was given to him by his opponents, had to do something to the far left on his side. It exposes nothing deep, but rather the shallow, easily shed "hats" that a candidate will put on to get support from their parties "base".

This does show how desperately the RNC is digging to find stuff on him. How do you find a recording of an obscure radio bit aired 7 years ago? You try really really hard.

That being said, what a dumbfuck choice of words. Even if he did mean anything Lenin-like, it doesn't bother me because he cant do it. I think I've come up with a bumper sticker suitable for my car:

NO PRESIDENT ALONE CAN TAKE YOUR GUNS

NO PRESIDENT CAN STOP ABORTION BY HIMSELF

VOTE ON SOMETHING THAT MATTERS

A supermajority can

A supermajority can

.... and? Where did I mention a supermajority?

lastly, i don;t think you'll see any activity on any of those fronts because no one in this country wants to bring that kind of wrath down upon themselves.

"Taking" of guns and banning them all outright will receive absolutely no support from anyone who matters, period, ever.

Nationwide banning of all abortions will never happen until a viable alternative is given.

Why don't we just mandate tube-tying and vasectomies for the two parties involved in created a life that they want aborted? "Want one? It'll cost you". I'd like to see a statisic of repeat customers at clinics.

People we dumb enough to vote for Bush....

Things wouldn't be any better under Kerry or Gore... and if you think they would you have no idea what is going on in this country

.... and? Where did I mention a supermajority?

lastly, i don;t think you'll see any activity on any of those fronts because no one in this country wants to bring that kind of wrath down upon themselves.

"Taking" of guns and banning them all outright will receive absolutely no support from anyone who matters, period, ever.

Nationwide banning of all abortions will never happen until a viable alternative is given.

Why don't we just mandate tube-tying and vasectomies for the two parties involved in created a life that they want aborted? "Want one? It'll cost you". I'd like to see a statisic of repeat customers at clinics.

Because a supermajority is what is going to give Barack the power to do what he wants to do, unless all of a sudden they all piss each other off.

The last Democrat supermajoritys

Carter

LBJ

yeah... great

Because a supermajority is what is going to give Barack the power to do what he wants to do, unless all of a sudden they all piss each other off.

The last Democrat supermajoritys

Carter

LBJ

yeah... great

Those were some good times !

This does show how desperately the RNC is digging to find stuff on him. How do you find a recording of an obscure radio bit aired 7 years ago? You try really really hard.

[[/b]

Actually, it's called research. You know, something that the mainstream media refused to do during the entire campaign. Journalism is dead.

You think Palin's wardrobe is newsworthy and this isnt?? Get real.

Actually, it's called research. You know, something that the mainstream media refused to do during the entire campaign. Journalism is dead.

You think Palin's wardrobe is newsworthy and this isnt?? Get real.

I never said anything about newsworthy, just not court-worthy.

Here's more on the redistribution of weath:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8EyGpOU3qM

I never heard McCain say he would give a tax credit to someone who didnt pay any taxes.

Cool. Care to quote me something from Obamas plan that says that will happen? Seriously, I'd like to see it because I've not come across anything like that.

What you're referring to is this:

-An add claimed that his plan would lower taxes, by bracket, for 90~% of Americans

-It was noted that 40% of Americans don't pay taxes.

Pundit logic? OMG HOW KAN TAXES BE LOWER THAN ZERO THEY MUST WANT TO GIVE THEM ALL MONEEZ. Couldn't be that the 90% was an oversimplification.

No, I don't mean tapping some pundit's blog where he interprets something as meaning something. Show me some code.

I don't care if you don't believe anything else I say on the interwebz, but believe me when I say that people who pay NO TAXES do in fact get money if they bother to file income tax forums. I've stated before I have several family members who do just that every tax season. If I have to I'll post a copy of some of their income tax worksheets.

Pisses me off every time I think about the "redistribution of wealth." Wow I just wanna go pwn a homeless person now:-)

The worst offenders in my family collect welfare checks every month and then also get a couple thousand bucks at tax time.